Wear OS 3 Galaxy Watch 4 Issues

Installed now and it works fine and fast. Hopefully Nuki itself will pick up support for the Wear os 3 soon.

1 Like

The WearOS thing never worked reliable for me, no matter if Version 1 or 2 of the lock, - every time no connection or waiting very long for it, - it seems this never worked well, and keeps that way, when I read your experience with Version 3!?

1 Like

I agree with you. That never worked well, that was the same with older versions. The first launch need more than 10 secs to check the status of the door and the opening operation is too long.

When the app has launched 1 time and stay a bit on memory it’s fast but we don’t open a door 20 time each days.

As i told before, theses latencies are not present with nuki on apple watch. The app work as fast as iftt applets.

1 Like

it seems to me that the developer of the app is aware of this as well. After all, everyone has this delay. Let Nuki be clear about that for now it’s just a useless app

3 Likes

It seems like the developer of this app just doesn’t care. No news, no relevant Updates.

While the Apple Watch app is working fast and without a phone.

The update work fine, no need to wait to open the door like apple watch, thanks to developers :grinning:

no more 15 seconds delay?

I still can’t connect my Galaxy Watch4 to the Nuki Smart Lock 3. Is there some reason to have such difference between the members? Some of them connected successfully their watches, but for some others including me no chance?

you have to hold the button on the nuki relatively long until the watch connects.

You mean that I have to hold the button until the watch connects? Till now I hold it untill the LED start flashing.

Hold a little bit longer until the watch connects itself :+1:t3:

Hi, I can´t find Nuki App in PlayStore on my Galaxy Watch4 and on Galaxy Watch5 (both WearOS 3.x). The browser version of PlayStore lists both watches as “not compatible”. Am I doing sth. wrong?

1 Like

Same issue for me…
The apps was installed on my galaxy 3. I upgraded to watch 4 and the application was ok via the backup…
Today upgrde to watch5 pro but the backup does not take the nuki app and therefore the app is not installed on my watch 5…

Try via the app store but not visible so this can’t be installed.
I try to install it via the playstore on the watch 4 but can’t see it.

I do not understand. More you evolve less the product are compatible…

Well, I had the galaxy watch 1 and under tizen it worked okish. Now I have the galaxy watch 5 Pro and there isn’t even an app for it in the playstore… Please add it???

Unfortunately, the Nuki Wear OS app is currently not available on the Google Play Store. A update containing the Wear OS app is under its way, we keep you updated.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I was searching and searching. There was info on the Nuki support page written that I had to install the app from the app store on the watch itself.
I guess it’s handy to update that info too. I was getting a headache asking myself what I was doing wrong.

I hope the app is soon available again.

Regards David

will the update address the bad 15-20 seconds connection time issue on watch4 as well? one reason for choosing nuki was to be able to unlatch directly from watch4, but with the delay between watch app and the nuki lock it makes no sense.

ETA for beta version?

thanks.

1 Like

We will provide you with an update once the app is available again.

The Wear OS app is available again on the Play Store on your watch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

as asked above, the 15 seconds delay on the lock status is still being looked at

1 Like