Wear OS 3 Galaxy Watch 4 Issues

done, I still experience a considerable delay of the lock status on my watch. even when paired to my phone.

Same for me.

1 Like

Where to find the app for the new Galaxy Watch?

i still have the same issue… any update?

What do you mean by considerable delay? How long does it take to update the status?

when I open the app on my smart watch it takes about 15 seconds before the lock status is displayed. the watch is on that currently bluetooth connected to my phone

I’ve been following this thread with interest from the start.
I have the same issue: it takes at least 15 seconds for the app to connect to the lock.

1 Like

I agree.

What is the interest to use the nuki app when you need to wait 15 seconds even paired with bluetooth ?

Opening a door with nuki work way better with ifttt than the official app.

There is no issue with an apple watch, is Nuki team have an interest with wear os developpement ? if not, deleting the app for wear os is the same because it’s useless.

1 Like

can you explain differently what we can expect from the app in terms of lock status etc

Thank you for taking the time to ask questions for the analysis.

It’s the response time once the application opens, you have to wait for it to see the lock status because otherwise going to the right menu doesn’t allow me to open the door until the lock status is loaded and finally open. This can take a long time.

My work around is to use auto unlock or open with ifttt with the galaxy watch, i open the app, push the open and voilà. Same with the ios app, no issue at all with respond time.

I had the same problem with all the other watches under wear os and I changed smartphones several times in the meantime.

I agree with the above. Ever since using the wear os app for nuki, on several different wear os watches and now my Galaxy watch 4, it has always been the same issue. Loading the lock status on wear os takes a very long time. Doesn’t matter how it is connected: through Bluetooth with the phone, standalone bluetooth, standalone LTE or wifi, always taking too much time to load the status.
As wear os is has gone through a fresh start with wear os 3 coming and the galaxy watch 4 released, isn’t it time to iron out this long time bug?

1 Like

i agree with you, too.

it takes 15 seconds to see the status at all.

i changes in my nuki app the setting that my galaxy watch 4 can only to the local, via bluetooth, option.

however, i always, always, see this picture as well.
Screenshot_nuki

1 Like

It’s been 5 months and it still isn’t fixed.
Nuki support is the worst I have ever encountered.
Even trash no name Chinese product companies answer in time and fix their stuff.

With the new Nuki 3.0, it works perfect. However, still have to wait the 15 seconds before the Galaxy Watch 4 connects with the Nuki. But at least I don’t see the picture above not anymore.

Sorry is not the topic, but I see on the picture a interesting thing! Can you with Apple watch lock/unlock also when not connected directly with the lock over bluetooth!? Because I use android, and the last time as I tried, it was just the same function as a nuki-fob, - pairing with just one lock possible, and just unlocking inside bluetooth range!? Thanks!

It’s not possible with nuki app, but I’m doing it with IFTTT, they have integration with nuki. just created “button widget” which on click do the action I want (unlock smart lock, opener, etc).
The IFTTT app for WearOS works great

1 Like

Haha, yesterday I thought on this, because I use ifttt much, and have a similar Applet already running a longer time “when lock1 unlocks, unlock lock2, and a second Applet vice versa”, but never think to use the same mechanism on the watch, in fact I even don’t need to setup a new Applet, just connect my watch, because the Applet I already have, locks and unlocks both every time, - sometimes you don’t think on the easiest way! But thanks for the suggestion!

my only problem is also the 15 seconds connection time… nuki 2.0

Hi! When you have a bridge, you can make a further ifttt Applet for locking and unlocking, what you can start from the watch, what is a further own way, and takes 3-5 seconds to get executed!

1 Like

Hi again! Actually you even dont need the nuki app for this, with bridge I can execute the ifttt Applets for locking and unlocking directly over the ifttt app on the watch! I use it now as a second possibility for controlling the nuki devices!

1 Like