Wear OS 3 Galaxy Watch 4 Issues

Dear,

I have a Galaxy Watch 4 under Wear OS 3, i know it’s early but i tested the application with my smartlock 2 and i can start it but i can’t go the the right side to open the door, it disapear, so it is not usable :disappointed:

I can open the door with ifttt with a shortcut on my wear device :heart_eyes: very simple to use day by day.

Is it possible on the future to have an app more simple like the apple watch ? Just open/lock with a complication to add on shortcuts ? Or a tile ?

7 Likes

Hi, thank your for your report. We’re going to investigate your feedback.

2 Likes

Have the Same Problem.

smartlock 2: I can start it but i can’t go to the right side to open the door, it disapear

Opener: I can start and can go to the right Side to open the door and it’s worked

I have the same with Watch 4 Classic and documented it with a short video clip of which I’ve sent a link to support.

2 Likes

This issue is fixed in the upcoming version or already available in the open beta.

UPDATE: The fix is currently not available in the open beta. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Same problem here.
I also tried with an earlier Galaxy Watch. With the older one, the app worked the first time but then got stuck and wouldn’t stop loading.

1 Like

With new beta and gw4 now its possible opening the door via paired smartphone. But a direct bt-pairing gw4 and nuki doesn’t work for me anyway, watch finds no lock (lock is in pairing mode). Any hints?

It’s working for me too but same issue with Bluetooth pairing, my watch didn’t find the smart lock.

2 Likes

Same here no Bluetooth pairing

2 Likes

Same here
After update swipe to right works but not direct bluetooth pairing

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, we are already working on this issue and will inform you as soon as a fix is available.

2 Likes

Same here
After update swipe to right works but not direct bluetooth pairing

Hello, I reported exactly the same problem to Nuki a week ago. The Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE, just won’t connect to the Nuki Smart Lock 2.0, which makes using it without a phone impossible, unfortunately!

They are working on it… :pray:

Same here on gw4.

Does anyone know how to subscrive to a post here?

I am with the same problem but I trust Nuki to solve the problem, as we check we are different people affected, we await and thank you!

Any news about this issue?

Seems to take a longer time to fix… having the watch4 myself I’m looking forward to be able to use the direct Bluetooth connection, next to the app…

We’re investigating on the direct pairing issue.

3 Likes

A little question…how much longer? Is there a solution in sight?

3 Likes