Wear OS 3 Galaxy Watch 4 Issues

Today I installed the new beta (2.11.0) on the watch and the mobile phone, but the galaxy watch 4 was still not paired with the nuki SmartLock.

Same here still waiting…

Is anyone investigating it or is it somewhere on the backlog? If you don’t have a Galaxy Watch 4, I’m happy to install any debug apks.

Please be patient, the issue is addressed and to be fixed in a future release.

2 Likes

We are patient, I would like to know more though. The only thing we’ve got was that it’s “under investigation”, but a question about if someone is actively looking into it is being avoided. All we want is some transparency. Do we have to wait days? Weeks? Months? Is someone working on it? What’s the priority?

3 Likes

Hello,
From my Galaxy Watch 4 I have available only: lock, unlock and Lock ‘n’ go options.
No way to open the door.
Is there any trick I don’t know?
Thanks!

I think to have this option you must have the ‘Choose door fitting’ setting set as ‘Knob or bar’ under manage smart lock.

Yes you nailed it! Thanks.
The strange is that I could open the door from my phone with the old configuration.
Thanks again.
Emilio

Today finally after the last update Nuki succeed at my Galaxy watch 4 to pair with the lock.
It let me lock & unlock but when I try to open the door I got a message: “You are not near this Smart Lock. Do you really want to open the door” and I can only wait or press the yellow X and it do nothing.
Anybody know hot to solve it? Thanks!

Screenshot_nuki

Also update to latest bèta but cannot pair… update reinstalled connect and it looks oke

Lock ok
Unlock ok
Open door ok

After the last update on the phone and watch, Bluetooth pairing is now also working.

Yes, it’s working for me too. Big thanks to developers and the community

I had the same problem. Go to your smartphone, search for allowed or registered devices, click on your watch and take out the remote option. So only Bluetooth option in front of the door. No it works perfectly.

I retested it. It worked just 1-2 times. Now I have the same problem like you. It simply won’t open the door. The rest works, however.

I still can’t pair the smart lock with my Galaxy watch 4 Classic. Is there something that I missed? The app version is 3.0.1.(640). Is there something else that I have to do in order to pair my watch with the Nuki smart lock v2.0?

It worked for me for a few times, but now it doesn’t work again. Same error as before the fix.

from nuki it is still not officially confirmed that the problem has been solved…

Any news about galaxy watch wear os app… ?

the same here… it worked for me for a few times, but now it doesn’t work again. i always to unpair and pair it again.

Hi!
Can you please send a detailed problem description to you customer support via Help → Contact customer support. Thank you.