URMET 1150 with Nuki Opener

A very dumb try, but who knows!? Please change the sound of the opener (three are available), and try again!

Good idea… but no more result :worried:

Then I really think, you have a faulty unit!? Send it back for replacement or refund! Sorry that I couldn’t help here!

I’m waiting for a new answer from Nuki (they requested me more info last week). If it’s not satisfying, I will request a replacement yes.
Thanks for your help.

Good news: I got a replacement unit, and it solved the issue immediately !
By the way, I configured the new opener with the Urmet 1150/1 settings (not the generic ones) and it does the job. So settings Urmet 1150/1 are compatible with Urmet 1150. The problem was really only the Opener itself (I even did not changed the wiring, I really just unplugged the old opener, plugged the new one, and re-run the configuration on the app)
Thanks for your help !

Oh great, that’s really cool! So We done all rightly, and just a defect was the culprit! Have fun with it!

Hello, maybe you can help me mapping my device wires?

We renovated the apartment and removed the old handset which is an old Thorn handset (I don’t have no idea which model exactly), but it have a similar settings as the photo you showed here (1130/12).

I have got everything working but the volumes for hearing and speaking is low (I have tried to adjust the volume screws).

Please find below a photo of the old device:

Note that the new device is Fermax 3431 56304 4+N VEO Universal Telephone Neutral, and I used the following mapping:
Red → 1
Blue → 2
Yellow → 3
Green → 6
Brown → 4

Many thanks!

Since I can upload only one photo as a new member, here is the new device photo:

Hi! Ok should be no problem! Then let us begin, - I found a way in the past, to sort out the necessary wires for the opener on analogue intercoms, so please do this, - Take a short isolated wire and take off some of the isolation on both ends, now hold one end of the wire on one screw and the other end on a other screw, and when you connect the right two screws, the opening buzzer goes active, - so please try this with all constellations of the screws, until you found the two right screws, where the opening buzzer goes active when you connect them, and notice both numbers (or colours). When done please write again here (or a private message directly to me), and we go to the next steps.

1 Like

I found the issue the speaker and mic wires needed to be swapped around. Now all is working and the volume is loud as well.

:+1:

Hi, So the Fermax 3431 is compatible with Nuki Opener? Could you please share the wiring set up for this Fermax 3431. I have this initial set up (see imae) Many thanks for your help.

Hi, So the Fermax 3431 is compatible with Nuki Opener? Could you please share the wiring set up for this Fermax 3431. I have this initial set up (see imae) Many thanks for your help.

Finalmente pudiste conectar el Nuki Opener con Fermx 3431??

Si es asĂ­, puedes decirme como lo hiciste??

Finally you were able to connect the Nuki Opener with Fermax 3431??

If so, can you tell me how you did it?

ÂżEstĂĄs hablando del Fermax 3431? ÂżcĂłmo lo hiciste?

attached photo of my fermax

Hello Oscar, finally i did it, but changing the fermax Phone to another compatible phone: Tegui T-71U.
I contact a local company to help me with the change of the phone and conect the new phone to nuki Opener.

Hello,
I too have a URMET 1150 intercom but I also have the problem of having two entrances (the first gate coming from the street and then the front door once you enter the condominium hall).
Sadly, even though it’s a 5-wire system, it doesn’t seem to pick up any signal when I ring from the gate onto the street. Instead, I read that others are in my same situation (2 accesses) and it works perfectly.
Nuki reported that the device doesn’t support two doors, but it seems strange to me that for some it works and for others it doesn’t. Some idea? Thank You!

Hi Rose Languste (or anyone else),

any hints for solving the problem with Fermax 3431 ?

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I would be really thanfull if someone can help me set up my urmet 1150 that i got during renovation of my appartment(unfortunately electrician just left me with it and without setting it up. Thanks in advance people