Smart Lock Firmware 3.7.x Beta

Smart Lock 3.0 Updates

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.0

• Minor improvement for system stability for Smart Lock 3.0 and Pro

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.1

• Minor improvements for the battery percentage calculation of a Nuki Power Pack

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.2

• Bugfixes and stability improvements

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.3

• Improve power consumption for Smart Lock 3.0 Pro

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.4

• Improve power saving setting “medium” for Smart Lock 3.0 Pro

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.5

• Bugfixes and stability improvements
2 Likes

Hi,

Well, I had also the issues with the lock after upgrading to 3.6.9.
Even the re-integration into the wlan was not possible (after entering the wlan password the “hourclock” circled for ages) .
Now after Upgrading to 3.7.0 the integration into the wlan was possible and the lock is in the wlan.

But the connection status tells only the connection between the App and the server is green. I am not able to access the lock via the app unless I am in Bluetooth distance.

But via Home Assistant and MQTT I am able to lock/unlock the lock without any time issues with 3.7.0.
With Version 3.6.9. also via MQTT was no connection except via Bluetooth.

Grüße

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.1

Please install this beta and provide your feedback via this channel - thank you!

Transfer of 3.7.1 to Nuki Pro with 3.7.0 installed fails at 3% („Firmwareübertragung fehlgeschlagen“) although both WiFi and Bluetooth connection is given.

Try to take out the batteries of the Smart Lock, reinsert them and install the update afterwards (or wait until the automatic update process finishes and updates the SL over night).

Thanks, that works after one more failure. I will check 3.7.1 now.

Since the update to 3.7.1 sometimes the locker make the opposite action.
I have set the automatic closure at 22:00, two days ago it opened the door instead.
In the recent activities it says that the door was closed but unfurtunately I found it open. Not a smart move

1 Like

Actions are ok (Door still close at 10pm), but
door status is opposite as in reality. Means it shows Closed, however it is open

Since Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.0 I am getting Error Codes 0x01 (Motor blockiert) from time to time.

Recalibration fixed it and I dont see any physical changes on the door.

Coincidence or maybe Beta FW related?

This can only happen, when you calibrate it the wrong way around. i.e. you start the calibration from locked state instead of unlocked. Recalibrate it and observe if you see the behaviour again.

There are no changes in 3.7.1 that could create such a behaviour. Do you have debug mode of the Smart Lock turned on or off?

Just turned on

I just wanted to know if it’s turned on or not. Please leave it turned off.

I am doing the re-calibration after every update.
I just repeated it and will monitor

Ok thanks
Anyway, this morning after I left and moved far from home it went crazy.
It locked and unlocked the door several times

There is any way to opt-out from the beta?

Looks more like the App triggered these commands and not the Smart Lock itself. Please create a support ticket from the Nuki App > Menu > Help > Contact customer care and DM me the ticket ID.

Yes, you can opt out of the beta through the same form that you signed up. However, the opt-out will only become effective when a higher firmware version than you have actively installed is available in a public release.

According to the logs of your Nuki App you use Auto-Unlock Expert settings which lock and unlock when you leave and enter the geofence. During the mentioned time period the iOS location tracking noticed several exits and enters (and therefore locked and unlocked the door). I.e. it is not related to the beta firmware of the Smart Lock and looks like a malfunction of iOS (which triggered “geofence enter events” despite you moving away).

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.2

Please install this beta and provide your feedback via this channel - thank you!

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.7.3

Good morning, no change in bad behavior since 3.7.1. The 3.7.3 is worse since the lock Pro is almost ever not reachable. Only shortly after reboot. Best way of access is still via the bridge than via WLAN.
The door was open this night at 00:23 - the lock was closed/locked and no Info warning about this unusual state from the door sensor (open door and lock locked). Nothing in the protocol.