Smart Lock Firmware 3.6.x Beta

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.6.3

Please install this beta if you are experiencing issues/hickups with the WiFi connection with any previous Beta version.

Special sidenote :rotating_light:
The special debug version of the MQTT API is from now onwards excluded from the Beta builds as the MQTT API can be provisioned properly by using the latest Nuki Apps.

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.6.3 urgent issue !
Hi, since I installed the latest version the lock no longer detects the key opening when it is done manually.
The lock remains in the locked status even if it is open when I manually activate the round nuki metal, for it to be detected correctly when unlocked, you have to turn the round nuki metal further than before.
The bug is particularly annoying because the door can remain open, if you don’t use the automatic button!

Here video example :

@Morvan_LEPANNETIER
have you tried to recalibrate?

@gioparmy
Is the same with recalibration

Do you have Debug Mode enabled? (How to enable debug mode on a Nuki Smart Lock or Nuki Opener). If yes, please deactivate it.

Please DM me the Nuki ID of your Smart Lock and send me a screenshot of the activity log while you recorded the video.

Hi @Juergen no debug mode activate

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.6.4

Please install this beta and provide your feedback via this channel - thank you!

Please install the new Beta 3.6.4 as this version will resolve your issue - thanks!

Hi @Stefan_Reiterer ,

The problem is exactly the same in 3.6.4
Recalibration change nothing more

Bei mir wird der Update Vorgang zu 3.6.4 bei 3 Prozent abgebrochen

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.6.5

Please install this beta and provide your feedback via this channel - thank you!

You could try to either let the Smart Lock automatically update (over night) or remove & reinsert the batteries of the Smart Lock and restart the transmission.

Automatisch ist drin und Batterie hatte ich schon raus

The Wifi connection of my smart lock 3 is also very instable and currently remote access has crashed again. I will need to get to my lock to restart it so that it can work properly for a few minutes (hours if I am lucky).

Assuming the reason it is not very reliable is related to power saving, would it possible to offer an alternative wifi mode with high energy consumption but that is very reliable ?
It would be great for people like me who keeps the smart lock connected 24/7 to an AC source.

I describe my situation:

constant disconnections

1 Like

it’s really absurd to have all these problems using beta versions and losing all this time after spending €270.00 for the lock.

Solve

Thank you

1 Like

@alessandro @Juergen @Stefan_Reiterer
Another with Italian language.

I rewrote from AVM to understand if there were problems related to the language and the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi together in firmware 7.50
I m waiting for their answer

Thanks, we await an answer

Have you tried the fritzbox downgrade?
i can’t do it it just runs on window only
and i only have mac