Smart Lock Firmware 3.1.x Beta

Smart Lock 3.0 Updates

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.0

• Performance improvements and minor bugfixes

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.1

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.2

• Fix for the HomeKit sync issues
  • Fixes for the high power consumption of a SL3P if being used with an external bridge
  • Minor performance improvements and minor bugfixes

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.3

• Fix for high power consumption of a SL3P if being paired with an external bridge
  • Battery percentage calculation parameters slightly adapted

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.4

• Minor bugfixes

Further information on How to become a Nuki Smart Lock Beta tester

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.2.

I signed up for the beta, but didn’t get an answer, sent the Smartlock ID there? how long does it take ?

@Stefan_Reiterer me too. Thx

So also ich habe die Beta runtergeladen, funktionierte ohne Probleme eigentlich bis ich gerade wieder in Apple Home folgenden Fehler bekam „keine Antwort“ dachte die Syncprobleme wären aus der Welt ?

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.3.

Mal gehts, mal nicht

1 Like

Ja ist bei mir auch so und es dauert immer sehr lange das bei Home der Status abgefragt wird und angezeigt wird und manchmal habe ich immer noch keine Antwort

Original post has been updated with release notes for the Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.1.4.

@schwabi007 / @Patrick2909 :

Please be aware, that the HomeKit connection is only done via Bluetooth, regardless to whether you enabled WiFi on your Smart Lock 3.0 Pro or if you are using a Smart Lock with an external Bridge. Therefore it is important, that your i-Device (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV) is in Bluetooth range to the Smart Lock for being able to correctly receive each and every status update.

Hallo, ja es ist ja in der Reichweite es funktioniert ja auch schon viel besser mit der Beta aber noch nicht perfekt, denke das es einfach eine Software Sache ist …