Smart Lock Firmware 2.7.x/1.9.x Beta

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.7.9

Will this work with the new iOS App 2.6.1 (not Beta)
Otherwise I‘ll stay with Firmware 2.7.4.
Thank you

New Beta 2.7.10 has just been released.

Please let us know if you experience any problems with the changes, especially with the Unlatch (Open Door / TĂŒr öffnen) command or with sluggish (schwergĂ€ngig) doors.

The door does not close automatically after 30 minutes. Door sensor is activated. Every now and then the engine locks up.

Since the 2.7.10 update my door won’t unlatch. It tries two times and stops. Before there was no problem.
Maybe a coincidence with other variables (like battery levels/older/dirt in lock) but reporting it anyway here.

1 Like

Same problem if you set the battery from Auto to manually to go back to the old setting?

I updated to 2.7.10 and it works better then before.

Sometimes not always the lock doesn’t turn the switch all the way, so when I try to turn it, it is difficult to turn, need to press the button and it finishes turning all the way. Hasn’t always been like this, can it be the setting “optimise locking —> reduce locking distance” I added that in hope to reduce power usage so the batteries would last longer.

Also one other thing, I was hoping that the door sensor would work better in 2.7.10 but it is no different so I deactivated it again. The function I would like is a little delay for locking the door or have a distance parameter similar like unlocking. Also it would be better to be able to choose 60sec, 90sec, 120sec at least being able to choose more between the 60sec and 5min mark

Installed 2.7.11 without any problems and noticed that the update process was much faster than before!

2 Likes

I installed Beta 2.7.11. As far as everything is good, only the Bluetooth detection on the lock is a lot worse than in 2.7.10 although the Auto Unlock speed is normal.
Since Mondy 20.04 my log dosent work.

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 1.0 Beta 1.9.2.

Die Firmware 1.9.2 lÀsst sich mit der 2.6.6 app nicht installieren mit der 2.6.5 funktioniert es ohne Probleme

Danke fĂŒr dein Feedback.
Was war das Problem beim Update mit der 2.6.6er App?

die Prozent anzeige springt gleich auf 31% wiederholt das ganze 3 mal bricht dann ab. glaub Fehler 812.
Galaxy s7 und S10 bei beiden das selbe, nach downgrade auf die 2.6.5 funktionierte es dann

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 2.0 Beta 2.7.12.

Danke fĂŒr den Hinweis.
Hierbei handelt es sich um ein bekanntes Problem, welches mit der nÀchsten App Version (2.6.7) behoben sein wird.

Original post has been updated with release notes for Smart Lock 1.0 Beta 1.9.3.

Bei mir auch
 nun ist SW 1.9.3 da und immer noch selbes Verhalten. Install bis 30%, dann 2-3weitere Versuche bis 1-3% und Abbruch mit Fehlercode 812/814. Akkus raus und rein bringt keine Besserung. Auf IOS und Android dasselbe. Betaprogramm und SmartLock 1.0 drauf.

Latest update has messed with my lock. It seems it sometimes unlocks when it should be locking and gives an error. And it is really struggling with rotating the lock when locking and unlocking manually by turning it is not difficult turning so I don’t know what has changed. Before the update it wasn’t firing the autolock function I therefore tried updating and hoping for better results but it turns out to be a real pain :confused: version 2.7.12

having the same issue as @Bergoasa