SKS HT4600 or BS2012, compatible Nuki Opener

The simulation of lifting the handset is not possible using the Opener. You can try to include this step (lifting the handset) during setup in order to record the correct signal for door opening. If this does not lead to success, it is a restriction of the intercom itself. If you are able to get access to the configuration of the intercom, there might be an option to deactivate this behaviour.

Hi @Georg_S & everyone ,

Did this investigation lead to relevant conclusions? Did somebody get a way for this to work for tenants, as a tenant I’m reluctant to soldering or so as they are “irreversible changes”.

As I discovered on my own tests, it would only be ring to open possible as the HT4600 only can act like that (the documentation describes that open signal is only accepted 2 minutes after ringing).

1 Like

Ist schon ne Weile her, als ich das getestet habe. Aber soweit ich mich erinnern kann, musste ich auch mit der HT4600 kein Hörer abheben. Bei meiner il vetro geht es definitiv ohne Hörer “abheben”.

Könnte man an der BS oder BSV2012 gegebenenfalls per UART auslesen?
Habe dazu folgendes gesehen:

Might it be possible to get further informations via UART from the BS or BSV2012?

No chance so far. But maybe I will connect a logic analyzer to the bus.

Hallo ich habe leider auch die SKS HT4600-2 Anlage.
Wo finde ich den die Anleitung von @Panda und @DominikZ.

Funktioniert es jetzt bei dir komme auch aus Berlin

Hast du es hinbekommen habe auch diesen grauen Stecker

Ja es funktioniert tadellos. Habe das nach den hier geposteten Anleitungen angebracht.

1 Like

Hab dir mal ne PN geschrieben

Hey guys,

Max here from Germany. Our apartment has a SKS BS2012 built in. We own the apartment so I could make changes/build workarounds - if there were any? Any help would be welcome - but as I understood, there is currently no solution?

Best
Max

So habs jetzt auch mal nach der anleitung gemacht , habe orginal eine BS2012 dran hab mir einfach eine HT4600-2 gekauft und Parallel angeschloßen , geht ja bei SKS bis zu 3 anlagen , einfach dip schalter genauso einstellen. Was bei mir funktioniert ist aufjedenfall ring to open , aber manuell öffnen dafĂŒr nicht , sprich einfach auf der App auf öffnen drĂŒcken , evntl hat wer ja eine idee habe bei der einrichtung ht2500 ausgefĂ€llt un dann normale anlage gewĂ€hlt anstatt Garagentor glaube war der andere Punkt

Just Connect one HT4600-2 Phone , i make it so

Hey kann mir jemand helfen mein opener an der Sks Ht4600 anzuschließen. Ich kann bei mir auch nur öffnen wenn es unten geklingelt hat.
Komme aus Berlin Tempelhof

1 Like

Hey Joachim, I’m still looking for the wiring for the HTV4600 did you by any chance find it?

Thank you everyone who was creating photos and made the wiring happen.
I have a 4600-3 wired as described and it works as supposed to be.

So because I couldn’t get my il vetro to work, I ordered a 4600 (same one like in @Panda picture) - added the wiring - connected it to the opener and - bumper again:

Ring to open won’t work. I really can’t understand.

After ringing - nothing happens- despite in log it is recognized as “button” - but I can open the door by touching open in the nuki opener app (similar to @hausmann description) the really interesting thing is that after opening the door by app- the door will open automatically for 2 minutes each time I ring the bell (so after one time opening through the app I can use ring to open for two minutes).

Any ideas? I don’t think it has anything to do with the magnet because then you neither should be able to open it with the app?

Why is it working almost out of the box dir everyone else but not for me frustrated

So- now it is working - don’t know why but it is. I think it might have been the “ring suppression” mode - if turned on it does not work with the il vetro signal straight from the bell.

It does work for the signal from the 4600 (I just used the L+/L- pin (normally for connecting a additional speaker).

Only problem - I can not use the ring suppression any longer because the il vetro (parallel connected to the ht 4600) will still be running

Sounds like there is a lot of noise on your ring line in the il vetro so the opener never hears the “end” of the ringing, so it never opens. You can try ask Georg if he can decrease the sensitivity. I already asked if it would be possible to trigger the open action as soon as the ring is detected instead of when it ends, but they refused. This would solve your issue.

@Georg_S ich bin etwas verlohren, kann ich jetzt den Opener fĂŒr den BSV2012 verwenden oder nicht? Ich kann dem Thread leider nicht zu 100% folgen, was jetzt auf welchem Intercom geht und was nicht.