SKS HT4600 or BS2012, compatible Nuki Opener

Don’t know exactly to which post you are repsponding, but the cables from and to the intercom should stay where they are. The sks system is using a BUS System - you can’t “intercept” it. You need to find the “decoded” signal on your system (e.g. button for opening the door and signal to the physical speaker/bell for ring detection).

1 Like

I also got a SKS BS2012 in my apartment and would love to connect it to a nuki opener. Are there any updates?

Is it possible to connect a HT4600 to the BS2012 and connect the nuki opener to the ht4600?

cheers
garda

sounds so weird and wrong to buy ht4600 connect to bs2012 :smiley:

whats with nuki ? why they can not help us.
i want to use a opener but i will not pay for something that maybe in the future work and hack it by my self.

If nuki or someone what to get this done give me a opener and i will hack a solution for the community.

hey have you try your solution ?

true, unfortunately no news up to now. would love to hook my bsv2012 up to the nuki opener.
didn’t try the ht4600-hack (yet)

Fellow SKS Nuki Opener users (maybe even HT4600 specifically), I just wanted to inquire whether anyone is actually using the latest firmware version with this “hack” applied (following the great instructions by @Panda and @DominikZ)?

I’ve set this up a couple of years back and it’s been running fine ever since. Only a couple of issues every now and then:

• Sometimes single doorbell rings are detected twice by the Opener

• Sometimes the Opener doesn’t detect the doorbell ring at all

I’ve been wondering whether a firmware update might solve this. But you know, never change a running system, so I’ve kept the old firmware version in fear of maybe breaking this solution completely.

Given that there have been no further updates from Nuki with regards to SKS support, I’ve lost hope for that.

So if anyone is using this setup and it’s been working fine even with firmware updates, please let me know. :slight_smile:

By the way @MatthiasK why have you unlisted this thread? It says that you removed this topic from the topic list on May 30 so it can only be accessed via a direct link. Kinda feels like censorship tbh, but maybe there’s a better explanation for that. Communication is key. :slight_smile:

Hi @bit,

we’ve unlisted this thread in accordance to our discontinued support for TCS as previously stated for instance here Why is TCS not on the Compatibility-List for the Opener!? - #8

@MatthiasK thanks a lot for your reply, much appreciated! However, I don’t get what „TCS“ has to do with SKS? Was there maybe a mixup?

@bit,
no, that’s simply due to the fact that TCS as a brand was mentioned in this thread (SKS HT4600 or BS2012, compatible Nuki Opener - #4 by torsten31j).

Thank you for clarifying, I think I get it now.

Although, if I search for “TCS” (Search results for 'Tcs' - Nuki Developers) there are some more results showing up.

Still don’t agree with punishing the SKS users and hiding a workable solution from them. :confused:
I know, this is probably to reduce legal risks, but kinda sad.

1 Like

@bit, you are correct.

Feel free to open a new thread on the SKS topic at hand to share the findings there.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have the HTV4600, any ideas on this? i don’t see the same pins as on the HT4600 but the boards look similar!

Hallo!

Auch ich habe die SKS HT4600 und komme nicht weiter. Kommt jemand aus Berlin, der mir weiterhelfen könnte (wohne in Kreuzberg)?

Danke und beste Grüße,

Thomas

Hey, ich habe das selbe Problem! Hast du eine Lösung gefunden?

Hat noch jemand einen SKS HT4600 zu viel durch Umzug oder Fehlkauf? Oder einen Tipp bezüglich einer Bezugsquelle. Ich hätte noch Bedarf nach einem Gerät. Könnte in Berlin auch kurzfristig abholen kommen.

Danke für eure Hillfe, liebe Nuki Gemeinde!

Did somebody found the solution for SKS HTV4600 ?

Greetings from Berlin

Hallo zusammen,
hat mittlerweile jemand schon eine Lösung gefunden, und es mitteilen kann ?

Gruß,
Kfir

Auch ich benötige Hilfe habe einen HTV4600

Löten wäre kein Problem wenn ich weiss welches Kabel wo hin

SKS HT4600-3 funktioniert bei mir auch wie hier beschrieben: