Nuki with Bticino 344282 CLASSE100 A16E

Hi there, got a new flat and there is Bticino 344282 CLASSE100 A16E installed. Want to use Nuki Smart Lock with opener.

Does anybody know, if it is possible to use the opener there? I cann´t find and information about this. Pls. help.

Thanx a lot.
Regards, Marisa

Unfortunately it will not work, because what I see, this intercom have to be activated on use, and therefore a opener cant work. But your intercom is not bad, you have already a ring to open function like the opener.

Hi! Thanks for your prompt answer. What do you mean with “it has already a ring to open function”? So I won´t be able to use it with Nuki - but is there something else, which would work? eg. Nello one? thanks for your help in advance.

You can activate a function on your intercom, what automatically opens the front door, when someone rings the bell, - ring to open. And I don’t think that a other brand will work, because of that your intercom activates when in use and deactivate afterwards, the opener would not recognise a ring, and would not be able to open the door. But there are many of your intercom in the compatibility list of nuki, with slightly other Model numbers, and you can look for a replacement of your existing intercom, with one what is in the compatibility list. - I have done this.

Hi there, I was talking to the electrician and he told me that it is not possible to use a different intercom, than in the other flats. As I´m not aware of this topic, I´ve believed him. But now, you say, I can use another Intercom from the same producer (here bticino) and it would work? Here is the list, which intercom is compatibel with Nuki Nuki Opener - Smarten up your intercom. Can u pls. tell me, which one should be possible?

I have take a look, but this intercoms are every time a hole system, I don’t think you can exchange it, without really knowing about the bticino model lines. I think your best bet is, to try to contact bticino themselves, and ask if you can exchange it with a other Model line, and what for models these are, and when one (or more) of them are on the nuki compatibility list, you can try to get one of these.

I´ve just sent an e-mail to the bticino contact in Austria. Hopefully, I´ll get an answer, soon.
Thanks a lot for your great support!

No problem, let me know, when you get some information back from them!

Hi! I got an answer from Bticino - they have confirmed that it is not compatible. What a pitty. Thanx for your help.

Sorry to hear that.

Hi,
I’ve got a intercom CTCINO 344282. I read all the forum because I had the same problem. But I past all the week-end find a solution, and… I FOUND it! It’s working well! you can se my plugs on pic. But now I’ve another pb, I don’t have notification when one person ring my door.

Hello Vincent,

Can you confirm that the Opener works with the Bticino BT-344282 ?

If yes, can you share your wiring diagram ? I recently moved to a new flat that have this one and I’m hesitating to buy the Opener for it.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Yes, pls share a diagram! I have the same intercom, but no light blue wire ?

Hi,
I got the opener to work with my bt-344282. the only thing i’m still trying to figure out is why the ring surpression doesnt work. This is the situation before adding the nuki opener

I can only add one image per post. let me create a second post for the situation after adding the nuki opener

This is what the cabling looked like afterwards. I did try a setup that also worked which was to add the black nuki cable to my red wall cable in the intercom connector. The Red and Orange nuki cable with the blue wall cable in the same connector on the intercom.

In the app i selected:
Brand: Generic
Model: BUS (BTCINO).

hope this helps some other people.

It works. Thank you.

This can be opened perfectly in the “Open Door” app.

However, in continuous mode, the signal from the Nuki Opener is too short. It only clicks briefly, which isn’t enough to open the door.
Can this be switched longer in the software? Then this would also work perfectly on the door system.

The following configuration "Generic Bus (Bitcino) is used

I hope a developer is reading along and can fix this quickly.

What do you mean with the open door app?

In continuous mode, the signal was too short for the door closer.

Now it works perfectly.

How do I get in this mode where is the option and can you sent me a photo of your cables that would be great so I can easily understand how to connect

I send you a PN