Nuki Opener - Support Btcino Intercoms (SCS Bus)

Product name

Nuki Opener

Summary

Support all the Btcino BUS Intercoms that run on SCS Bus. Somehow you can configure it, but Ring-to-open, Ring Sound suppression and Notifications never work.

The user stapelberg put much effort into analyzing the problem and finding a solution (decode signal to work reliable):

Unfortunately, the Nuki Opener does not fully decode the bticino protocol, it only captures/replays packets, which might work in some cases, but did not work reliably at all in my case.

I have written quite a lot about the underlying issue and the fix that I ended up using:

Hope this helps, and I also hope that some day Nuki developers will actually implement proper bticino support…

Features

Support all the Btcino Intercoms with SCS Bus

Reason

Use the Opener for what its made for. The Forum is full with posts from Users with all the different Btcino Intercoms and there are no solutions to get it working reliable. I think the biggest problem is that most users (like me) buy the Opener and think it will work since the Btcino are very commonly used but there so much model numbers/version and no labeling on the devices itself so you can’t check it with the compatibility list from Nuki before trying.
With implementation of the SCS bus all these bus models should work with the Opener.

Examples

Open the House Entrance when coming back from Jogging. Suppress the Door Sound if i don’t want to get disturbed. Use Nuki Openers Sounds. Get notification on my Phone when someone is at my door and i am not at home or i am in the Bath and the delivery guy comes. Use it for automations (play Door sound at my Sonos in Bathroom, etc).