Opener & Bticino (see picure)

Hi, does anyone have a similar Bticino device (B001899 14W11, the orange part is labeled 3499 14W16) and knows what the correct cabling would be for the Opener to work? I´ve tried a few constellations already without luck, and wanted to try my luck finding another person who got it working while continuing testing.

adding more pictures

according to my latest search, this seems to be a Bticino 344212 or something similar, in combination with a resistor that seems to be required at the end of the wire (last flat on the highest floor)

I have a very similar bticino intercom system.

Unfortunately, the Nuki Opener does not fully decode the bticino protocol, it only captures/replays packets, which might work in some cases, but did not work reliably at all in my case.

I have written quite a lot about the underlying issue and the fix that I ended up using:

Hope this helps, and I also hope that some day Nuki developers will actually implement proper bticino support…

i have the same version but also didnt manage to get it work. maybe the guys at nuki can fix it for all the SCS Bus devices from Btcino with Michaels work.

I made a feature request, give it a vote if you want to see it implemented :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any Updates on this? I also have an Bticino device and this feature would be crucial for me and more people on our household to make a buy decision