Elcom i2 Bus (BVM-100)

Hey,
someone got it working for BVF-510 ? exist there any Relais too ?

i talked with the Technical Support from Elcom.
The Elcom red114y relais convert the open signal to bus command.

Would that mean two relais? One to convert bus to signal to trigerr the Opener and the later to convert open signal to bus?

If so, could we use that solution without starting conversation (for setup which requires it)?

i bought the elcom red114y relais and waiting for my nuki opener… i will test it next week.
Nuki opener → elcom red114y → Bus Signal

XX = BUS
ctrl-in = open signal from nuke opener

But then no ring to open, right?

For Elcom BVF-510 it works.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

Many Thanks for sharing. May i ask u a couple of details:

• in normal operation does the opening of the door requires a 2 way communication in your setup?
  • any particular reason to have used the green (and not the yellow) connection for the ring detection?
  • is the Opener set up in general bus or analog?

in normal operation does the opening of the door requires a 2 way communication in your setup? = no
any particular reason to have used the green (and not the yellow) connection for the ring detection? = both cable works
is the Opener set up in general bus or analog? = analog

ok, after connecting the BHT-200 using the replacement module RSR-200 (and reactivating old soldering skills) I can open the door via the app. but it doesn’t ring. and I cannot open the door with the button on the (hardware-) opener.

This is what I have done, maybe someone spots the error:

1. connected yellow to K on the RSR-200
  2. made a bridge from K to B (*1) on the RSR-200
  3. connected purple to ground on the main board
  4. connected blue to “open door” (other side of the button) on the main board
  5. set up the opener as “generic|analogue” in the app

thyraz’ hand written scheme shows K to a, a picture of florians shows K to b (the lowermost jack), so I am not sure what’s right.

any advice would be appreciated.

Got it finally working with a rather complex but functional setup:

• my old BVM100 on a building where normally opening requires 2 way communication
  • a BSR200 relay to trigger the ring detection
  • a red114y relay to open the door

with this setup both direct open and ring to open functions do work

ok, now have to tidy up my draft cabling and find a nice way to hide both relays in a junction box :stuck_out_tongue:

ThanX to all

1 Like

Hi Ben,

I have no oder about all this. Your picture is nice.
But can you give me some additional infos.

What have you done with all the other cables of the nuki Opener? I See you Connect 2 of them.

Where do i find the cables red Black Bus in your picture? From where do they Come?

What do the 2 white Lines mean on your picture?

Please help me

Kind regards
Sebastian

If i Compare your 2 pictures of the Original and the modified Version is See Many new Cables. Which Cables do i have to Remote Ordner put at an Other Place.

Can you Send an exakt List or explaination

Please help

Kind Regards

Hi Sebastian,

The wiring for me looks like:
bus + —> BSR200 +
—>RED114Y X1 (S1=A S2=0)
----> BSR200 Relay contact 1 (set to “door call”)

bus- ----> BSR200 -
----->RED11Y X2

Nuki: green <—> Relay Contact 1 (BSR200)
purple (GRD) <–> RED114 CRL/IN
Blue <—> RED114 Y CRL

It is the same as Ben’s except that I use the BSR200 as ring detection relay, as the BVR100 doesn’t have an internal one.

NO GUARANTEE it will work for others.
Without soldering, Nuki will not recognize the bell.

Ring to open works.

Must exchange some cable to get the bypass. Bell rings, when I’m ringing. Should not, but is acceptable.

Maybe: Connect both yellow cables to each other. Put the Nuki green into the 3rd from above.

cu,
Uwe

2 Likes

Thank you, with your description I was able to set up my BFT-200 + RSR-200. Ring to open works after days of testing and tinkering :ok_hand:

1 Like

:+1:

Hello all,

I installed the Nuki Opener as Florian Schimanski described.

However, the cables had to be soldered to the back of the board. But the door opener at the door intercom did not work anymore. Maybe it was due to my soldering skills, but I found it easier when I used a self-adhesive copper foil (Amazon).
The foil was finally soldered to the contacts of the door opener, which worked great, and the again soldered to the Nuki opener.

Ring to Open works great.

P.s.: you have to configure it as an analogue system (Generic).

Hi,

I am also trying to hook my BFT-200 up. However your picture is showing an BHT-200, which has a different mainboard, with different buttons. This puzzled me until I realized it.

Best,
Thomas

Could you send pictures of your BFT-200 board? I could not get it working and it seems to me that the unlock button on my board is pulling high instead of low (and therefore the “standard” solution with common ground doesn’t work for me).
Until now I have tried the following things: swap Bus+, Bus- between a and be clamps on the RSR200. Result: both are working equally well with the BFT-200 and voltage levels on the board remain the same (this explains why some need to connect a and K whereas others need to connect b and K on the RSR200).
Measured against Bus- (ground) I have +18V on one of the Button pads and +22 on the other pad. Thus using +18V as pseudo GND and Bus+ could basically still enable ring detection.
Is your setup similar?

Thanks a lot for that Picture @Ben !!

With that I finally also was able to connect my BVM-280!

1 Like