Elcom i2 Bus (BVM-100)

Someone an idea how I can manage an integration like this with an BVF 200?

Hi Jens - I would go with an RSR-220 Relay and set it up just like the the audio only BFT200 Handhelds.

Something like things.

Good evening dear all,

this topic got really confusing for a beginner like me, so I am trying to explain the situation that I have at home:

I live in an appartment, with the ELCOM BVM 100-ws installed, including the video screen, but no repeater so far.

Main functionality required: ring the door bell on the entrance door, and have the entrance door opened by nuki opener sequential to this.

Maybe, somebody can be so kind to explain me in detail, what I need to buy, and how I am supposed to connect everything in order to make it work. A drawing would be lovely!

Thank you so much!

Does somebody have an idea? :roll_eyes:

I really rely on some assistance here…

Hey,

I‘d ne nice if somebody could please sum this up or even do a little manual for the BHT-200. I really want to integrate it into my smart Home.

Thanks

Hi Jerome,

see following posts:
General first working setups by Thyraz and Florian with general setup + wiring Pictures:

My working setup with some pictures:

But you are right, maybe we should go on and have a better summary in place :wink:

1 Like

Hey Florian,

any chance you can support me with my BVM-100?

Thank you!

I am sorry I don’t have a BVM to test things out.

edit:
I looked up the manual for the BVM-100 and searched for an Call-Relay that could be used. I am sorry to say, but there seems to be no “plug-in” solution for you at the moment.
Only the BVM-200 handtelephone seems to have an option to upgrade it with an call-relay.

So official upgrade for the following handhelds are the following:
BHT-200 / BFT-200 → get an RSR-200 and read the thread again
BFT-210 / BFT-510 → get an RSR-210 and read the thread again
BVF-200 > RSR-220
BHT-200 / BHT-280 / BFT-200 → RSR-500 for usage with an external telephone

BVM-100 → nothing yet? somebody try to squeeze an RSR-200 into it and try to use it with the intercom?

1 Like

Dear all,

is anyone out there who modified the ELCOM BVF-210 WS successfully respectively any first ideas on that?!

Many thanks in advance
Steven

BVF-210 WS

See how you can configure the system (bell ring panel at the door) to let you open the door in case nobody rings before. See item (2) switch 2. Maybe you can get access to it, but if you don’t own it, you may check woth the other property owners.

Hey,
someone got it working for BVF-510 ? exist there any Relais too ?

i talked with the Technical Support from Elcom.
The Elcom red114y relais convert the open signal to bus command.

Would that mean two relais? One to convert bus to signal to trigerr the Opener and the later to convert open signal to bus?

If so, could we use that solution without starting conversation (for setup which requires it)?

i bought the elcom red114y relais and waiting for my nuki opener… i will test it next week.
Nuki opener → elcom red114y → Bus Signal

XX = BUS
ctrl-in = open signal from nuke opener

But then no ring to open, right?

For Elcom BVF-510 it works.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,

Many Thanks for sharing. May i ask u a couple of details:

• in normal operation does the opening of the door requires a 2 way communication in your setup?
  • any particular reason to have used the green (and not the yellow) connection for the ring detection?
  • is the Opener set up in general bus or analog?

in normal operation does the opening of the door requires a 2 way communication in your setup? = no
any particular reason to have used the green (and not the yellow) connection for the ring detection? = both cable works
is the Opener set up in general bus or analog? = analog

ok, after connecting the BHT-200 using the replacement module RSR-200 (and reactivating old soldering skills) I can open the door via the app. but it doesn’t ring. and I cannot open the door with the button on the (hardware-) opener.

This is what I have done, maybe someone spots the error:

1. connected yellow to K on the RSR-200
  2. made a bridge from K to B (*1) on the RSR-200
  3. connected purple to ground on the main board
  4. connected blue to “open door” (other side of the button) on the main board
  5. set up the opener as “generic|analogue” in the app

thyraz’ hand written scheme shows K to a, a picture of florians shows K to b (the lowermost jack), so I am not sure what’s right.

any advice would be appreciated.

Got it finally working with a rather complex but functional setup:

• my old BVM100 on a building where normally opening requires 2 way communication
  • a BSR200 relay to trigger the ring detection
  • a red114y relay to open the door

with this setup both direct open and ring to open functions do work

ok, now have to tidy up my draft cabling and find a nice way to hide both relays in a junction box :stuck_out_tongue:

ThanX to all

1 Like