Cannot get App to connect with Bridge

i already did it nothing helped wi-fi looking for two hours and nothing

I have it now. I will try to reset the nuki bridge

as it resets the nuki bridge, it removes my nuki smart lock

Yes, after you reset the Nuki Bridge of course it removes the already configured Smart Lock. Try to add it again and then add your WIFI credentials.

The only thing left I know is that the Nuki Server needs some time till the Nuki Bridge is correctly detected.
So if you have a Connection between your Smart Lock, the Nuki Bridge and WLAN just wait a bit (for me it took 1-2 hours i think), then the Connection Status Page shows up correctly.

Yes, but I don’t have a bluetooth connection

And the nuki bridge is still flashing

And from what I see, the castle with the bridge is paired

Can you tell me why if I install one more nuki bridge application then I have a connection but only for two hours I don’t know if it matters and what it depends on…unfortunately my smart lock can’t connect to brdget alone Bridges is still flashing but wi-fi has been looking for 4 days the software has been updated and I haven’t tried anything on 4 phones and all the same please help what I can do I don’t have a connection from sartlock bluetooth and from bridget wi-fi

Please contact our support at contact@nuki.io or via phone for more direct help.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

Witaj, Piotrek co zrobiłeś, bo ja nie mogę połączyć Bridge?
Ten problem powstał po factory resert Smart Lock, wcześniej było ok

Jak zresetowałeś bridget to resetuj też nuki smart lock i zacznij od początku wszystko pamiętaj że nuki smart lock dodajesz na samym końcu po konfiguracji bridget. Na początku uprawiasz zamek później cię kieruje do ustawień wifi Internetu muj przypadek był troszkę inny bo miałem ogólny problem z bridget jak znajdę zdjęcia to postaram Ci to na zdjęciach pokazać

dziękuję za pomoc , będę próbował jak napisałeś.

Please keep it to english here in this forum if possible, so others can also follow up.

Else you can also use direct messages for helping out each other (which we always appreciate!) :slight_smile:

Probably my BRIDGE NUKI needs repair.

I still can’t connect to the Nuki server and I’ve done everything you write here. .
Once I managed to connect, find my network and connect to the server, but it was only good until the power was disconnected from Bridge. After reconnecting the power, Bridge no longer connected to the server.

Firmware Bridge -2.2.13
SmartLock 2.5.4
the latest NUKI application for Android9.

Can I do anything else than send it for repair?

Did you already try to reconnect to your Wifi? Because the red state at Server could also mean that the Bridge is just offline.

Having the same issue with a newly bought Nuki Bridge. It just flashes in Maintenance mode and cannot connect to server, or is offline.
During setup, no WiFi networks are found.
Any suggestions?

What you could quickly check:

• the Bridge only supports 2.4 GHz Wifi
  • try to connect to a Hotspot from your smartphone

For thorough help please directly contact our customer support via https://nuki.io/en/support-request/ or contact@nuki.io.

This forum is focused on developer topics.

Thanks, I did try both of these suggestions and it didn’t work.
I’ve sent a support request already, but not holding my breath about fast resolution, like the reply email mentioned.

I’m aware that this is a developer oriented forum. And as such, an Android developer, I looked at the logs gathered from the Android app and seen several SEVERE Android error reports and crashes and BroadcastReceivers not working properly. Hence, me trying to find out if there is anything I can do about this issues, as a developer.

Please add the Android App logs to your support request (if not already done :wink: ) and our developers will take a look into them. This helps in any case, thanks!

I get this too, almost two years since I got my Bridge and I have never been able to use it. Support was unable to help me and even after sending me a new one it never worked, server dot remains red even if it is connected to the WiFi and even updates firmware.

I have exactly the same problem and frustration, but now is February 2021 and app version is 2.7.5

and this is still not resolved???

Why do you go into business if you can’t even program a wifi bridge?

p.s. in my first installation it all worked well, Bridge also was installed correctly, but I had to remove the smart lock becasue of some mechanical problems. After reinstalling it, nothing nada niet … nothing I do makes the Bridge connect

1 Like