We released a new iOS app version 2024.2.1-Beta.
This release contains major improvements for Shortcuts.
- With the Shortcuts app it is now possible the perform device specific lock actions for every device in the app (no need to perform a lock action to show up).
- It is now possible to get the lock state for a certain device.
- The app supports Siri phrases, for example “Lock Nuki front door”, “Start Lock and Go for Nuki office”, “Activate Ring to Open for Nuki main entrance” or “Unlock Nuki office”.
- Available in German and English, other languages will follow
- iOS 17 is required for the new Shortcuts. Old Shortcuts are still supported but do not show up anymore.
Remember: this is a beta release, features could change or break with a new version. Please provide your feedback in the comments.
- iOS 15 is now the minimum version required with this release.
- Improved command timeout to improve device response.
- Various behind the scenes changes an improvements.
- Fixed an issue where Smart Notifications where not shown
- Device state was fetched to frequent when app was started in background (e.g. location update)
- Enable Remote Access for your Smart Lock (4. Generation) - make sure the latest firmware version (4.1.3) is installed on your device
- Several bugfixes and improvements to the topics addressed in the first beta.
- Fixes an bug during HomeKit activation on iOS 17.4
- Fixes an bug during Remote Access activation
- Fixes an bug during redeeming the Remote Access activation code where a dialog indicated that the code is not valid. Remove access activation still works.
- Fixes an crash for Smart Lock 1 when a specific timezone (-9/+9 and others) is set.
Please update your Nuki app and share your experience.