App Update: Nuki Android App 2.7.6 (w/ Samsung Galaxy Watch App support [beta])

Can someone with a lte model test if this nuki app still works when the watch is connected through lte with the smartphone?

Works well on my Galaxy Watch Active 2 and setup was really easy & quick

Fully agree, a widget would make the app even more useful

ES language needed please!!!

1 Like

Support for ES is in development - we will inform you as soon as it is available.

2 Likes

Wear OS is already available.

Gear S3 Frontier of course works. I put the phone in US for the S3 to switch to English. I installed the application on the watch then put the phone back in French. The application on the s3 works perfectly.

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

il faut mettre le son téléphone en langue anglaise et réinstaller l’application Nuki sur Samsung shop et remettre son téléphone en français et tout fonctionne bien

1 Like

Any ETA for support NL language?

1 Like

No problems here with Gear S3 Frontier and Samsung S21+. Both are set to German language

Great news. But my telephone is in Spanish. Waiting for an updare. (❁´◡`❁)
Edit: I maintain spanish as primary language in my Phone but add english as second and now works. But I can’t use door + opener, only one device, and connection with phone is required

Works it with Gear Fit 2?
Can’t find it in the Galaxy Store.
If not, will be supported Gear Fit 2 in the Future?

I have sent you a private. Thanks

answered :kissing:

1 Like

Bonne solution. Mais après redémarrage de la montre, on retrouve le même soucis. L’app reste figé sur Nuki.

oui idem pour moi, fonctionne avec le smartphone en anglais et une fois remis en français ,j’ai uniquement le petit logo NUKI qui apparaît

Please answer in English so that everybody can follow. Thank you for your understanding.

Please answer in English so that everybody can follow. Thank you for your understanding.

We have just released a new version of the Galaxy Watch app (version 1.0.6).
In this version there is an automatic fallback to EN, for not supported languages.

everything works fine now, the door opens with my galaxy watch 3 in french

Still doesn’t work in Dutch. It does work a bit better you see the ‘Lock’ and ‘Open door’ buttons on the watch but now activating one of them results in an error. So I had to change my phone back again to English Language.
It might be an idea to mention in the description in the Galaxy Store that this works only with the mentioned languages :thinking: