App Update: Nuki Android App 2.7.6 (w/ Samsung Galaxy Watch App support [beta])

For me it works well in Dutch. (Note 10 and Galaxy watch 3). In the NUKI app, I disconnected the “connection to the Galaxy watch” and then reconnected the galaxy watch.

Working without any problem

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Android v11
Samsung Watch 3 SM-R840 Tizen 5.5.0.2
Nuki app v2.7.6
Nuki Lock V2 firmware 2.10.8

Need widget

Big Thanks for the first release!!
It is also working by me (Galaxy Watch and Samsung S9+).

Clear wish to have an update to be able to control Nuki Lock AND Nuki Opener over the Watch. Not only one device please!!!

1 Like

Am I right in thinking this only works while I am connected to the Nuki lock via bluetooth? So I can’t lock the door when I am away from home? Thanks

Nuki Device error: 99 when using away from the house.

I just installed the App.

It is near useless because

1. It is super slow to open
  2. No Widget for faster access !

I must say that NukiFX is really better because no need any “companion”, there is a Widget that you can use for instant open/close

For the moment, I’ll continue to use the NukiFX and check here if you add Widget and work on a more faster usability.

Necesitas llevar el teléfono encima para poder abrir con el reloj?yo tengo un galaxy watch 3 con lte y no se si se puede. Gracias

Why just one lock? I have two nuki locks on my door, so the app is basically useless for users with more then one nuki lock!?

Edit: maybe a bridge feature, when the bridge recognise that the chosen lock is unlocked by the watch, it unlocks the other chosen one!?

Quote - nuki: The watch offers the same locking actions that are visible in the Nuki smartphone app by simply tapping on the respective door lock.

Was this ever true!? I never was able to choose the lock I want to lock/unlock, just pairing one lock and controlling just this one lock, was the only function in this app on the watch!? - Edit: I have done exactly that over ifttt, works well, and I can control as much as locks and openers I want with one fob!