App Update: Nuki Android App 2.7.6 (w/ Samsung Galaxy Watch App support [beta])

+1

Something new? Do you have an ETA for the app?
Thanks in advance

All quiet on the western front

1 Like

Still waiting for this app

We’re also waiting and in close contact with the review team.

More than 2 weeks later. Insane

The wait is finally over. Please head over to the Galaxy Store: https://galaxy.store/Nuki. Version 2.7.6 is also on its way to be public available. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you and again sorry for the delay.

6 Likes

Works only on galaxy Watch or also on galaxy S3 Frontier? Is tizen …I have tried but only nuki logo on black background on galaxy Watch S3. I have updated also nuki app on my smartphone Galaxy s7 but when i click on Configurw galaxy Watch i have No connection to galaxy Watch app message.

I’ve just made some basic tests and it looks good :slight_smile: Thank you

Works well on Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Titanium (1DBA) model SM-R840 with actual european software.
Nuki Smartlock 2.0 and Opener testet working well.
Retry after signal-loss between watch and smartphone also tested working well.

bonjour j’ai installé l’application nuki sur ma montre galaxy watch 3 à partir de Samsung Shop et l’application est bien sur ma montre, mais j’ai seulement un écran noir avec uniquement le logo nuki l’application ne fonctionne pas

idem pour moi, j’ai uniquement un écran noir avec seulement le logo nuki, sur galaxy watch 3

Geht das auch in englisch? Verstehe Dich nicht.

Google translate ist dein Freund !!

Das gleiche gilt für mich, ich habe nur einen schwarzen Bildschirm mit nur dem Nuki-Logo auf Galaxy Watch 3

Bei mir hat es auf Anhieb geklappt.
Erst bekam ich die Mitteilung der Watch-App, ich solle über die Smartphone-App einrichten.
Bei dem Wechsel von Smartlock auf Opener gab es auch nur eine kurze Warnung, ich solle die Watch-App starten.

Tizen Version 5.5.0.2.
Samsung Note 8 mit Android 9 (01.01.2021).

1 Like

Please write your posts in EN so that everyone can follow the discussion.

moi je suis aussi sur tizen 5.5.0.2
avec Samsung note 20 ultra et Android 11
l’application nuki devrait fonctionner je ne comprend pas pourquoi cela ne fonctionne pas?

Can you please send us a log file from your Nuki smartphone app via ‘Help/Contact customer support’. With the information from the log file, we can analyse this issue in more detail.

I think we found the issue. Currently with this beta version we only support the Galaxy Watch app in EN & DE and there is no automatic fallback from other languages.
So, if you want to use the Watch app, unfortunately you have to set the language to EN or DE.

We are already working on the support of additional languages (FR, IT, NL, ES) and also a fallback is planned if another language is set.

4 Likes

Was working immediately and switch between Opener and SmartLock also ok. Out of this, sure one wish for later developments: A widget and also possibility to have both, Opener and smartlock, on watch.

Last but not least. Based on the rumours, that Galaxy watch 4 will be published with WearOS two questions:

• do you plan already development for wear os
  • how long so you expect support of tizen in case of samsung switch to wearos

Thx, nice job

1 Like