App Update: Nuki Android App 2.7.6 (w/ Samsung Galaxy Watch App support [beta])

We released a new Android app version 2.7.6 Beta .

What’s new?

2.7.6 Beta 1 - 25.02.2021

Features:

• Galaxy Watch support (Beta): With the new Nuki Galaxy Watch App (Beta version) you can now open your door from your wrist!

• Direct locking actions are not possible with the Nuki Galaxy Watch App (Beta).
    • Locking actions are sent from the watch to your Nuki Smart Lock via the connected smartphone.
    • The watch offers the same locking actions that are visible in the Nuki smartphone app by simply tapping on the respective door lock.
    • The Galaxy Watch App is a Companion App, so you need to have the Nuki App installed on your smartphone to use the Nuki Galaxy Watch App.
    • Requires Nuki Android App version ≥ 2.7.6.
  • New security setting: Receive a warning if you select “Open door” and are not near your door.

Bugfixes:

• several bugfixes and performance improvements (also including the Smart Door)

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

8 Likes

No test app is present if I click on this link with my smartphone (galaxy watch connected)…
http://apps.samsung.com/betastore/appDetail.as?appId=RM1Y0eDcOu

Same here, I click on participate (teilnehmen) and then it says “no apps” (keine Apps). S21+ and Gear S3

Same also here. Empty screen w/o any app :cry:

Same here no app… s9+ + galaxy watch

Thanks for the feedback. We will check this and provide an update as soon as possible.

The Galaxy Watch app is again in the approval process at Samsung but as soon as it is approved we will post a new link.

1 Like

Thx for update

OK! waiting APP for Galaxy Active 2 :blush:

When will the new link be available?

How long will the approval process of the Galaxy Watch app at Samsung take?

I’m wondering where the “old” app has gone

The Galaxy Watch app is unfortunately still in review but we will inform you as soon as we can publish a version.

1 Like

thought the latest post is on top of the list… :grin:

S21Ultra with Galaxy Watch; no app…

S9+ and Galaxy Watch3 (bluetooth) - no app yet available :frowning:

Hard to believe it takes 6 days for a simple update to be reviewed. I wonder how some developers manage to fix bugs and provide an update within a day .

We’re sorry for the delay and raised expectations. Unfortunately, we ran into some additional issues caused by the review and we’re on it.

We keep you updated.

thanks for the info. we have very high hype :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hope is comming soon.i am very excited

1 Like

Still waiting for the link to download the watch app…

1 Like