ABB or Busch Welcome series

Which version of the firmware you’re using?

Hi @zmaxi,

The opener is at 1.4.6 and says to be at the latest.

Hallo, ich wohne in Niedersachsen in einer Wohnanlage mit 7 Häusern und 82 Wohneinheiten. Hier ist überall eine Gegensprechanlage von Busch Jäger verbaut.
Hier besteht auch Interesse an einem funktionierenden
Nuki Opener.
Grüsse

1 Like

@Georg_S: does the opener (version 1.5.3) now works with busch-jaeger / abb intercom?

because I‘m still at version 1.3.1 and I‘m afraid if I will do an update, it won‘t work anymore.

For me still not working with ver 1.5.3

Me too, it still doesn’t work after upgrade

Hi,
the profile did not make it into a release yet and still has to be configured manually by our support.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I hope it makes it to the next release. I think it’s strange that Busch Jaeger/ABB isn’t in the compatibility list because there are many appartments in the Netherlands with this vendor.

1 Like

Hello All,

I am at 1.5.3 and my system now works.

1 Like

Hello all,

Does the ring notification work for you ?

I mean if someone rings the bell, does the opener pushes a notification?

hi utkarsh
does the ring to open function works with the opener version 1.5.3?

Hi Fidan,

Not yet. I will try a reconfiguration and check again.

the push notification does not work with my opener, if someone rings the bell. but I have the version 1.3.1

@Utkarsh_Singh: I have now the newest version 1.5.3 and it is still working.

I can open the door with the app or by pushing the button manually.

but these features are not working right now:

• ring-to-open function
  • does not send a notification if some rings

hope it will work in the near future :slight_smile:

Hi,

i have another type of Busch-Jaeger doorbell with video-feed. Is there any chance, that it will work with the basic functionality (open via app?).

Benny

1 Like

Question - it is already working like a charm
What is the current status?
@Juergen - can you give us kind of a time line, status… We are patient as buddas - love your product - but would also love that is working with Busch Jäger / ABB as so many of us have such doorbells.

1 Like

I´ve checked - it has the same cabeling as other Busch Jäger Doorbells.
as @fidan is menitoning looks “Ring to open” und “notifications” are still under development

1 Like

Hallo ich bin neu hier und hab das gleiche Welcome Panel. Wie weit ist die Entwicklung? Bekomme ich den Opener eingebunden, wenn ich ihn mir bestelle?
Danke für eine Antwort

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit meinem ABB/Busch-Jaeger Gegensprechgerät.
Modell: Busch-Welcome Innenstation Audio 83210-AP
Brauche dringend von Nuki eine Lösung zur Ring to Open Funktion.
Habe auch mal überlegt das ganze mit einer ESP8266, 2-Kanal Relais zu lösen.

Wann wird eigentlich mal der Opener in weiss geliefert?

@Tobiassimon & @Lude:
Juergen and Georg do not write in this forum chat, when busch-jaeger intercoms will work with the opener.

georg said last time that we have to wait, maybe it will be available in the next release.

so we have to wait until they will implement busch-jaeger sitcoms into the opener.

@Lude: I‘ve painted it white by myself, the smart lock and the opener. so maybe you have to do the same.