ABB or Busch Welcome series

@all:
Hello everybody
I’m currently working with a nuki employee to measure the signals with a remote osciloscope. the measurements look good so far. we now have to adapt the signals to the opener and try to see if the door opens. as soon as we are one step further, I will write it in the chat.

let’s hope that we can adapt the signals and hopefully it will work.

looks like this at the moment👍

2 Likes

Super Fidan, love it and hope that you help a big community with the measurements and be one of the first open doors for quality code and of course for the ones at the door :+1:t3::grinning:

@all

after several hours of making adjustments, it finally worked. you can now open the door with the opener and the bell is recognized.

the only thing that doesn’t work yet is the following: someone rings the bell, opener recognizes it and opens the door automatically.

So the ring to open function is not working yet. but someone from nuki team is looking for a solution.

you have to wait for an update before you can use the opener with the abb/busch-jaeger intercom. further information will follow.

I will keep you up to date and will let you know as soon as I find out more. but at least we’re on the right track.

i know my opener is white, customized👍

4 Likes

That’s awesome Fidan, thanks for sharing !! I like your white version, cool if Opener now finally will work :+1:t3:, bravo :clap:t3:

1 Like

thank you stefan.

For more information about new model in the “Generic” brand (opener setup), maybe @Juergen or @Georg_S can tell us when a new update (app or firmware update) will be available for the Busch-Jaeger intercom.

4 Likes

Great work!
FF

1 Like

When are we going to get an update?
FF

Dear Opener‘s

hope Corona has not affected the Software Release of the with @fidan generated solution ?
@Juergen, could we just get an kind of a feel when u
guys plan to open our ABB hearts ? :nerd_face:

if I may quote Jürgen: https://tinybuddha.com/fun-and-inspiring/be-patient-good-things-take-time/
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Bin aus der Schweiz und habe ebenfalls die Anlage ABB 83210 AP-6…-5…
Gerne hänge ich mich bei diesem Thema an und hoffe auf eine zeitnahe Integration dieser Anlage.

hehehe, would be great to have this experience in to open contactless smile:

My Opener ist still hanging in there, my wife recently asked: what this box is for, told her when I bought back last year but since she can^t use, things that take it time are simply forgotten :wink:

Hi,
have updated Opener for the latest Firmware but seems that ABB have not made it yet. @Juergen is there any other help in the generic profile unless you guys will have the ABB profile uploaded ? Ciao Stefan

I’m waiting to buy Opener until there is support for ABB / Bush-Jaeger. It’s a common brand in the Netherlands.

I do wonder if your fix will also support the video intercom of the ABB-Welcome series (M2233.-. 7" Video hands-free indoor station).

2 Likes

Please feel free to send me an invitation to your Opener via PM to test the settings we used for Fidan.
Thanks
Georg

1 Like

Hi Georg,
Super !

PM send just now, ciao Stefan

PM sent. Thanks

Great News!
I buy my Opener today. I will send you the PM in the next days :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@fidan
How did you connect your intercom?

also ich musste es so einrichten:
rotes kabel auf a1
schwarz auf b1

1 Like

kleine frage, darf man den nuki opener updaten, wenn man diese spezielle konfiguration gemacht hat oder verliert man die einstellungen wieder?

PM sent by no feedback from Nuki so far … what should I do to bump and highlight their attention :frowning:
-j