ABB or Busch Welcome series

Super Jürgen and if there is anything we can help to make this successful please let us know.
Thanks for the active contribution and we really appreciate your and the teams efforts, knowing that you all busy now also at year end …
Ciao Stefan

that’s a good idea. that would be great if you can add the “Busch-Jaeger” brand with the “Welcome Innenstation Audio” model.

Then we could also register on the compatibility page and get a message when our model is compatible with the opener.

thanks for your help jürgen. It is great how you respond to the wishes of the customers and try to help us. appreciate this customer support very much

Hi Guys
I’m also an ABB @welcome user, living in an appartment house.
It would be great if the integration of the Nuki Opener would work on that device.
I do have a technical background and could also help and provide assistance in testing and measuring, data delivery.
Best
Dani

Happy New Year all and the Nuki team, hop you have enjoyed the holidays and wishing a prosperous 2020 in opening doors this year with our Opener :slight_smile:

@Dani, thanks for joining the chat !

Ciao Stefan

Hi,

we also have the welcome panel, it is 6 houses with 55 appartments (in Germany).
It would be really great if the Nuki Opener would work!

@Swerner & @Juergen: hi together
just wanted to know if there any news about the opener for busch-jaeger intercoms?

thanks for your answer!

1 Like

No news as of now. But we have soon better capabilities to measure your system with a “remote oscilloscope” which we could send you. @Georg_S is in charge of this process. You can try to contact him in order to get a time slot.

Hi Jürgen,
thanks for your answer.

I have just written a message to Georg and I’m looking forward for an answer.

Hi Fidan, Jürgen,

Hope you and Georg could connect in our matter ? My Nuki Opener is still idle and hanging in there … :slight_smile:
Thanks Stefan

Hi Stefan
sorry I did not get an answer until yet.

@Juergen: do you know why georg is not answering?
is there another employee member, where I can get a remote oscilloscope?
or do you have any news about the compatibility for the busch-jaeger intercom?

Hi Fidan,
can you please send me your contact details (address, telephone number) via PM, so I can arrange a slot for the remote oscilloscope! Thank you
Best regards
Georg

While we wait for an official answer from Nuki has anyone tried to simulate pressing the open door button by actually connecting to the button on the ABB motherboard? Do you know how to connect to it?
Francesco

hi francesco
I have given my contact details to Georg and will receive a remote oscilloscope so I can make some measurements. I don’t know when I will get it but as soon as I have news I will write it in the chat.

@Juergen: we have been waiting for about six months now and unfortunately there is still no solution!
first post was in 19th october 2019

I also didn’t get an appointment for the “remote osci”.

does anyone really care about the compatibility problem for busch-jaeger intercoms?!

it would be nice if someone could fix the problem with the compatibility, after all there are more than a dozen people waiting here in the forum for a solution.

thank you for doing nothing until yet!

1 Like

Hello Jürgen, this is a joke, isn’t it? Is that how you deal with the situation. We have been waiting for months for a solution. Incidentally, the Busch Jäger slogan is: “Be just excellent”. I think, this is a much better saying than “Be Patient - Good things take time”. A small side note: you have customers here, who are willing to help you increase your market share. How you deal with the situation is not appreciative at all. Too bad - until this message, I was really a fan of your products. What’s the solution now? I can either return my six months old opener (which I cannot use) or will you find a solution in the near future – being supported by all your customers in this chat…
@Fidan: Thanks for staying on the topic.

1 Like

No, it’s no joke. Unfortunately we can not make all intercoms compatible in one go, so we have to work with a priority list and follow this list one by one. I understand your frustration and also the lack of progress may seem like nothing is happening, but in reality we’re making our way through the list towards Busch Jäger. So, be patient, we’ll look into it when we are there.

But even when we do that there is no guarantee that it will work. Busch Jäger has never been on the list of supported intercoms and we don’t know if it will ever be.

@Juergen if there is a list which you are progressing thru you could tell us how many other brands will be tackled before ABB and approximately when you foresee you will get to that. This will give us an indication and allow us to decide if we want to keep waiting or prefer to return the Opener or the entire set…
Thankyou!

I can’t share that information with you, but @fido is just a few slots away from beeing contacted for the “remote oszi”.

1 Like

Hi
I was also looking forward to the compatibility with the ABB Welcome intercom before getting equiped with the entire Nuki solution …
As someone mentioned before, not having the brand as a possible selection on the website made me reluctant to indeed “report” this model, as usually free text entry don’t really allow for proper consolidation.
Would be great to hear when/if the model will be supported - and if you add the brand and model on the list, I am sure that much more users from Switzerland/Germany will indeed show interest for Nuki!
Thanks in advance