ABB or Busch Welcome series

Hi thank you, i will try it. You mean not integrate in Abb@home app? For me Nuki is separate to use, i won’t mix it up.

like this right?

Yes. I mixed up the names tho. It’s a1 and b1, but it doesn’t matter. a1 is most likely the plus side (orange and yellow) and b1 negative (black).

Mine doesn’t support the app so I can’t help you with that.

Okay to just Understand, i can use the Opener wit Nuki App right? Open door it’s enough for me.

I don’t need Abb App support because it’s working for me perfectly :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s correct

just the last step on the setting’s fails

Hi @chan ,
I am on the same point.

Did you you found a solution?
I tried the standard connection

1. attempt
    Dicconnect b1 cable an connect it with red on yellow.
    Connect all cables with b1

2. attempt
    Like @Linus_Oleander wrote
    a1 orange and yellow
    b1 black

But same result like you…

Thanks
Ingo

I can check my wiring diagram when I get home for my vacation in the end of the month. Until then I can’t contribute much

Hi, i did give up, i‘m now using Abb Bush Jaerger Cloud System. MyBuildings Portal

Thanks for your replay, then I have try it today again.

I am using the Opener with a 83210-AP and have connected it via the basic wiring (red nuki cable into A1 and black into B1). In setup everything is working as expected (except ring-to-open ofcourse), when ringing the doorbell nuki will recognize it and go one step further in the setup, but when all is set up the opener won’t recognize any ring any more. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

1 Like

I have the same issue as Marc Andre … NUKI anyone?

1 Like

I gave up and returned the Nuki

1 Like

Ingo, did you find any replacement product?

No, I ordered a new key for the Door. :slight_smile:

Hello Guys, I will be honest.
I have no idea how to connect the opener…

Can somebody help me.

Did anyone try out the new Ring Intercom? It says that the Bush Jaeger Intercom is not supported too but maybe someone gave it a try since here is no progress at all from NUKI…

Hallo @MarkusNuki bitte melde dich. Auch ich würde super gerne wissen wie du es zum laufen gebracht hast.

@Juergen ich muss schon sagen super enttäuschend hier! Seit Oktober 2019 gibts diesen Post und seit 3 Jahre konntet ihr dieses Problem nicht lösen? Das ist super enttäuschend hier! Auch hier bitte ich Nuki sich mal zu melden und eine Stellung abzugeben.

Also wie Robert86 geschrieben hat:
Rot, Gelb, Grün, Orange → A1
Schwarz → B1
Die resltichen Kabel (blau und lila) benötigt ihr nicht.
Zumindest hab ich diesen Schritt mit dem blauen kabel nicht gemacht … bringt es was? Wenn jemand bei mir klingelt passiert nichts beim Nuki.