ABB or Busch Welcome series

Please share the details of your findings with george in english. I have the same device as you and I would like my opener to work :blush:

1 Like

Hey @lw1,
gibt es bei dir schon was neues?
Ich habe es jetzt nochmal mit der Minimalverkabelung probiert sprich einfach nur Schwarz auf B und Rot auf A das hat leider nicht funktioniert.
Der Support meinte ich soll die beiden tauschen, das habe ich gemacht dann kam ich auch wieder bis zum TĂŒröffner Screen nur hat dann der Button unten wieder ewig geladen bis zum Timeout. :confused:

do you have anything new?
I’ve tried it again with the minimum wiring, just say black on B and red on A, unfortunately that didn’t work.
The support said I should swap the two, I did that, then I came back to the door opener screen, only then the button below loaded forever until the timeout. :confused:

Nothing new yet. He asked for the firmware and app version and if I can open the door at any time (without accepting an incoming call). I will notify you if there are new insights.

Ich stecke rot auf a1 und schwarz auf b1
Dann konfiguriere ich mit der app und die sagt Gegensprechanlage entspricht nicht Standard erneut versuchen.
Habe 83210 ap6

Jemand noch eine Idee ?

Hi @Georg_S, kann ich auch an das Profil kommen? Bei mir klappt es ohne leider auch nicht.

Hi,
Ive the same problem with my new “83210 ap6
”. and Ive the newest Firmware installed on the opener: 1.7.3
I tried to connect the cables like the app told me. And I also tried to connect red cable to A1 and black cable to B1. The opener recognized, when I press the open button on my ABB Device and it also regocnized, when I ring doorbell. But opening by the opener is not working. So for me, the ringbell detection and also ring to open is not necessary. I just need the option to open the door by app. Is there anything I can do @Georg_S?

Hi! Have you finished the setup, or do you mean the app doesn’t open when you are on the setup step for ring to open?

Please share the details of your findings with george in english. I have the same device as you and I would like my opener to work :blush:

FYI: There is nothing to share yet because I didn’t get an answer since february.

@Georg_S Are there any updates wrt Nuki Opener and ABB, especially about “Ring to open”?

6 Likes

Warte hier schon eine lange Zeit.Immer noch keine Lösung mit dem Opener sn die 83210 von Busch JĂ€ger Gegensprechanlage.Hst keiner eine Lösung dsfĂŒr.Welche Alternstiven gibt es als Bus System?

Hi! Was wurde den schon versucht?

83210 soll angeblich funktionieren, nur öffnen, aber kein Ring to open

No one has been able to get it to work (as far as I understand) with BJ.

1 Like

I have the 83205 (Without Video) and there is a speaker connection inside. Shouldn’t it be possible to bridge one of the wires with opener’s yellow/green wire to detect the rings from the speaker? This would also allow for speaker suppression.

Opener Docs:

Cable Color Function
Yellow cable RING_DETECT_INPUT
Green cable RING_DETECT_OUTPUT

Normally closed relay between
RING_DETECT_INPUT and
RING_DETECT_OUTPUT (max. 500mA, 50V)
used for doorbell suppression with Nuki clamp.

Hi! Yes, but just when the system is a analogue one, because when the intercom is digital, the opener would not recognise the opening pattern, because it looks for power change and not for digital pattern, when the opener is setup as analogue, - otherwise when setup the opener as digital, the opening would work, but therefore the ring detection not, because the opener would look for digital ring pattern, and not for power change.

During the setup, it does recognizes the Ring. Isn’t it?

anyone used this abb bush jÀger? i would like to connect my opener.
thx for the support

I have one.

Ring to open doesn’t work out of the box. Everything else is working fine.

If you want ring to open to work you need an actuator from Bausch and Jaeger, something like a Shelly 1 and Home Assistant frankensteined together. I’m happy to help if you have any questions.

Hi Linus, for me is your enough to open with Nuki App.
Could you please show me how you connected the cables? Any special settings to do?

My main recommendation is to connect the Nuki in parallel to your current setup, not in series, otherwise it won’t work.

Nuki yellow and orange to b1 and black to b2. If that doesn’t work try reversing b1 and b2. You can’t destroy your intercom by connecting it the wrong way, trust me, I tried :upside_down_face: