Zigbee in 2.0

When will you communicate the drop of Zigbee officially?

Zigbee support isn’t currently mentioned anywhere in the product description, packaging or similar sales material. The official death of a (currently not existing and therefore new) feature will most likely happen when no further firmware updates are provided for Smart Lock 2.0. Currently we’re still providing updates & new features for Smart Lock 1.0 and there are no plans to drop support for either Smart Lock 1.0 or 2.0.

Soooooo
 zigbee support is officially dropped and will never happen? Just give us some closure.

That is really disappointing to hear. The summer update actually stated that it would not be supported in 2019 which I did not interpret as never, but rather just not in 2019.

Perhaps, as an alternative, you could look into integration with the SmartThings cloud? This was my intended use case so integration here would be fantastic.

For what it’s worth, the product, and continued support is fantastic and so, whilst I find this decision very disappointing, were I to buy a lock again today, it would still be a Nuki 2.0 on my door.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yes, that’s a possibility. You could help to increase the priority of it, if you create a feature request for it and start collecting votes.

P.S.: If you’ve not seen it yet, maybe this helps: SmartThings Integration?

Now over one year has passed since the last comment.
Is there any news about the implementation or drop of Zigbee support?

When you would read the thread, you would know, that they now stated several times, that zigbee is dead on nuki-smartlock! There will be no zigbee!

Rose, when you would have learned to read english you would have noticed that there is no official statement about this and people seek “closure” (=Abschluss) to the official comment of “most likely” (= höchstwahrscheinlich).
P.S.: Please only bother to reply if you have actual information about the topic of this discussion.

Yeah right, - this is a post from this thread from a nuki guy (JĂŒrgen) on may-20: “It was mentioned already in last years blog post to the summer software update that Zigbee is not doable with the current hardware in the quality that we wanted to do it. Therefore Zigbee is not supported and will - most likely - never be supported.”, and several other posts like this, what do you need more than this, - and your English can not be that good, when you don’t understand the words “not doable”, so please don’t bother other people about their english!?
P.s.: please be aware, that you are not in place, to say anyone, what he/her have to write here!