Why is TCS not on the Compatibility-List for the Opener!?

Hi! Can anybody clarify, why TCS is not present anymore, in the Compatibility-List for the Nuki-Opener!? As I got my new TCS (ISW3030) a few months ago, I checked before installation if TCS is in the Compatibility-List for the Opener, and it was there with many different Models!? And I followed the steps for installation in the app specified for the TCS ISW 3030, and have since months a fully working Opener with this TCS Intercom! The opener still works with TCS, so why is TCS deleted from the Compatibility-List for the Opener!? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this, I currently have this exact issue here.

As mentioned there, TCS used to be supported, as you can see in this old pdf I found.

But as I just got my Opener yesterday, I cannot integrate my TCS ISW3030 because of this.

So I would like an answer on this too, TCS is not some small manufacturer but has many different models in the german market.

Hi! Yes I was also very wondering, as I looked up the compatibility list for the opener, I noticed that TCS is removed from the list!? I have started a new thread, where I asked why! Because before a few months, I got a new intercom - the TCL ISW 3030, and to this time TCL was present in the list with many models, and I have literally a TCS fully working with the opener here since months, so I really don’t understand why they removed TCL!? I hope we get a few answers!? But you can still set it up as generic bus, what should also work without issues, - when I remember right, I also have set it up as generic bus! Do you need my wiring scheme, what I use!?

We have solved it! Look up this thread, and at the very bottom the last posts showing you the right wiring, one for wiring from a other user, and one from me how to solve the last issue! Follow there, and you should easily get your opener to work fully!

Link:

Hi everyone,

I’m sorry to inform you but as of 01.06.2022 upon a previous request by TCS TürControlSysteme AG
we have discontinued our official support for TCS intercoms for the Nuki Opener. Existing Nuki Opener setups can still be used.