Wenn Opener Batterien leer ist fällt gesamte Hausklingelanlage (TCS) aus

Hallo!

Bei mir ist gestern im 22 Parteienhaus die gesamte Klingelanlage ausgefallen. Weder Hausmeister noch Elektriker konnten sich den Ausfall (Tod) der Klingel/Öffneranlage TCS ISW5010 erklären.

Ich habe dann bei mir, weil ich eine Nachricht von Nuki erhalten habe, dass die Opener Batterien fast leer sind diese getauscht. Dabei ist in dem Moment wo ich die Batterien des Openers entfernt hatte im gesamten Haus die Klingelanlage wieder angegangen.

Wie kann das sein, dass leere Opener Batterien bei mir die Ursache sind, dass im gesamten Haus die Klingelanlage ausfällt?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Norbert

Hello @Norbirad,

switching to English for other potential readers.

Concerning the behaviour you’ve reported we have released a FW update (1.10.1)
back in the beginning of this year to address the rare cases where low battery charge could lead to
malfunctioning of the intercom.

This update should prevent such scenarios and in addition will reject lock actions
when reaching a critical (<4V) state.

This behaviour was already mentioned in the Beta version explained here: Nuki Opener firmware - beta release notes

So, please make sure to update to the latest FW version.

(On a side note: Please bear in mind that upon a previous request by TCS TürControlSysteme AG
we have discontinued our official support for TCS intercoms for the Nuki Opener. Existing Nuki Opener setups can still be used. Linked here: Why is TCS not on the Compatibility-List for the Opener!? - #5 by MatthiasK)

Have a nice day!

I do not find it in the changelog. Nuki Opener Release notes (public releases)
I was not updating FW because I have TCS and everything works but If the latest FW fixes the bug regarding TCS system it is wise to update it.

Hallo,
zum Zeitpunkt wo der Fehler in der TCS Klingelanlage bedingt durch den niedrigen Batteriestand passiert ist war der Opener schon auf die FW-Version (1.10.1) umgestellt. Dh., dass das Problem durch das FW-Update (1.10.1) nicht korrigiert wurde.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Norbert

1 Like

where do we stand with this issue? 1.10.1 is still in beta and according to Norbert this release did not fix the issue…