Urmet 1130/3D Opener installation problem

OH my god ! It works !!!
Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate it a lot what you’ve done.

P.S I dont made the test to open with the ring button dowsters because i don’t intend to use it.
You see i live downtown in Thessaloniki, Greece and a lot of strangers coming by…

Thanks again !!!

1 Like

Great! And also when you don’t made the opening test with ringing downstairs (ring to open), it will work because the circuit is connected, but you just have to disable ring to open in the nuki app, and it will not open when ringing! And you can control ring to open, so that it is just active for one ring and after it disable ring to open again, or for a specific time period after ring before disabling ring to open, - and if you have a bridge, you can setup a Geofence, where the opener activates ring to open when you come home, and after you rang and it opened for you, it disables ring to open again, in short words, you can program it very specific for your use case! Have fun, and if you need further help, let me know!

1 Like

I’m aware of all that. I have read all the topics and i also have a bridge. Maybe i’ll use the geofence…
I hope i don’t need to bother you again :joy:

1 Like

Ok, just for information! And also if you need further information or help, don’t hesitate to ask, it’s really no problem! Have a great weekend!

1 Like

You too :bangbang: :bangbang:

1 Like

Hi there, here i am again !
Until yesterday and a day we spoke, the bell when someone pressed the down button was ring in the intercom. Today not working ! any ideas ?

thanks.

That happens sometimes, please look that the cable plug sits straight and tight, just a light crooked and there are errors, and it often helps to look at the screws again, and look that the wires are well connected, and tighten the screws a bit.

1 Like

it must be the green opener wire. Ijust open the intercom and it wasn’t connected to 7 as it should. I ve noticed that the 7 screw was loose. Iput it back and tight it.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s often such thing! I hope it works again!

1 Like

Hi @Rose_Languste and @katsou69
I have the same Urmet 1130/3D, and I would love to buy the Nuki Opener. I still didn’t do it because I am afraid of compatibility issues.

In my apartment complex there are two doorbells before my front door. If you ring from the first doorbell, the intercom opens the first door, if you ring from the second doorbell, the intercom will open the second door. Will the Nuki Opener work with this configuration?

I suppose I need to use the “ring to open” feature, so it is very important to use the ring suppression. Does suppression work with this intercom model?

Thank you for your help

Hi! Is it a analogue or digital system? A few pictures where helpful!

This is current setup.

If you ring the bell from first door, it opens the first door, if you ring the bell from second door, it opens the second door. The bell ringing is the one inside the intercom.

What do you think? Will I be able to use “ring to open” and suppress the bell sound when I need?

Thanks

Hi! Yes, this is a analogue system, and is the easiest and most robust system, working with the opener! The only thing is the double opening mechanism, - but this cannot done from your intercom, so I think a other device recognise and sort from where a ring comes, and what door therfore should be opened, and your intercom just does the normal function, so it should work!

@Rose_Languste You mean there must be an external device that decides which door to open depending from where you ring the bell. That’s not something the intercom does, so the opener should just work as intended, right?

Also, bell suppression when I use “ring to open” is compatible with this intercom model?

Thanks

Exactly! And yes also for the ring suppression! I had the Exactly same intercom in use with the opener at first, before I got a new one, and the opener worked really well with it! Let me know, if you need help with the wiring!

@Rose_Languste Thank you, I will keep you updated here as soon as I receive the opener I just ordered. Thanks for your support!

:+1:

Hey @Rose_Languste, my Nuki opener is out for delivery right now! Should I try the default wiring as per app instructions or my current configuration is weird enough that I have to do something different?
This is my current setup:

Thanks

@Rose_Languste Hey there, I connected all the wires as per instructions. (I also verified that the doorbell wire is number 7 as per instructions because when I disconnected it I wasn’t able to hear the bell ringing)

At the end of the configuration the app let me test the opener. The open feature works, but the ring to open doesn’t work. Ring suppression works, but then nothing happens and the door doesn’t open. Help!

Hi! So the opener don’t recognise rings? Is this right?