Support for Elvox Due Fili+ Intercoms

Hi everyone.
I’m MirKO and newly buyer of smart lock and opener.

I’ve read all the forum but haven’t found any solution to connect opener to my intercom, elvox 7529 bus (due fili +).
I Tried generic bus configuration (both with basic and enhanced setup), but nothing. It doesn’t recognise the lock door and configuration stacks.

@roberto @Davide_Pizzolon have you found any solution?

Any admin or expert developer can please confirm this kind of bus is not still supported?

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Ps I was wondering if I can setup new wires to connect directly opener to the external place (without connecting opener to intercom)
I’m afraid I will just connect the opener to the lock door using it just to open door :frowning:

1 Like

Ciao Roberto!
Io ho lo stesso, sei riuscito ad utilizzare l’Opener?

Any news?

@Juergen : did you solved the issue? I have already bought Nuki opener and thought to connect for only wire it on the analogic exit of the Elvox Tab Free power supply to read in case of pushing opening button. It goes obviously that I will appreciate most to connect Nuki Opener for a complete integration.
Thanks for replies!
Simone

Hi guys, has anyone found any solution to connect the opener with elvox 7558 ?…
I am still searching for solutions or feedback from who has previously tested
Thank you so much !
NC

Me too. I have the same intercom Elvox 7558 and I don’t know how to connect the opener.
If you found any solution let me know!
Thank you.
EP

Anch’io stesso problema.
Avete trovato delle soluzioni?

I have tried for many times to connect Elvox 7558 with Nuki opener without any success. I have decided to upgrade to an Elvox Tab 5S
I am not quite sure on whom I should be mad, on Nuki or on Vimar ?! :slight_smile:

Sorry that I cannot help more.
NC

Hey together.

I also have a Elvox intercom system in my new Appartement. Model is 6700 -6711.
As far as i can deduct this information the Due Fili Bus is used for that system.

I wrote a extensive post about the problems here: Bluetooth connection Error during opener setup?

I m also stuck at the recognition of the Door open signal recognition which doesn’t work.

I would really appreciate any progress on this matter!!!

Hi,
I found this guide.

I’ll try the next days and keep you updated :slight_smile:

Hi Nick,
Could you confirm that you have successfully connected your Nuki Opener to the Elvox Tab 5S? Does the remote opening work correctly?

Thanks,
Andrea

Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your question ! I haven’t managed to integrate the nuki door openener with this model.
I decided to uninstall the entire solution.
As an alternative, there is an intercom model from Elvox which can be connected to the house wifi and internet to open the outside door remotely. It costs some money and to be on safe side it requires professional installation (because of the programing of the addresses for the main door units)
hope you can find a solution for this.
Thanks,
NC