Support for Elvox Due Fili+ Intercoms

Greetings,

Elvox (now owned by Vimar) Due Fili+ is becoming increasingly popular.
It goes without saying that I have a Due Fili+ Intercom, model Elvox 6329C (Giotto).

I have tried the Generic Bus Intercom configuration setup, I am afraid without success (the opener cannot learn nor the door opening nor the door call signals).

Anybody has had a better luck? Any chance the Nuki team is already looking into supporting this family of Intercoms?

Thanks
Best
–davidinux

3 Likes

Can you please post a picture of the internals of your intercom?

I will send you further instructions via PM.

Here:

In particular, see attached.

D

Forgot to mention: RED bus is connected to BUS 1, BLACK bus is connected to BUS 2.

3 and 4 are for external door bell. 12 and 13 for additional Intercom, V3 and M are for controlling an additional 12VDC door lock (i.e. if you want to intercept from the Intercom the doorbell of your apartment)

D

I have an Elvox 6601 video intercom. Tried all day to make it work with Opener, using vendor Generic / model Bus. Same result as yours: gate doesn’t open and during configuration the button press is not intercepted.

Here is a picture of the working system and the meaning of the connections from the manual:

I think the connections are ok, but the protocol is probably not compatible.

Greetings,
I also have an Elvox 6329 and I would like to know if you manage to make it work with the opener. @Juergen are there ongoing actions to support Elvox 6329 intercom.
Last thing, @alexdelprete did you manage to make the Elvox 6601 work with the opener ?

Hi @Steeve,

@Juergen was really kind, we made lots of tests but nothing worked. He said he needs the hardware in lab to analyse it with an oscilloscope.

I guess that once he understands the protocol, with any hardware model implementing DueFili+ protocol, it should work with others too. Juergen told me that my specific model is not a priority for now. Hope there are other models with DueFili+ that require a closer look in the lab.

Let’s cross fingers and wait.

Hi - wondering whether this solution has been found yet? I have the same intercom and wish to install the opener

1 Like

Unfortunately I had no news from @Juergen. But he told me it was not on their priority least unfortunately. We have to wait they have a device with the DueFili+ implementation and reverse engineer it.

I have an Elvox 6329 as well. Some help would be greatly appreciated!
@Juergen

1 Like

Hi

Have you been successful in getting this to work?

We have an Elvox Giotto 6329 intercom system in our 114 appartment building.

I was planning to promote Nuki Openers with the owners and have ordered one to test.

Kind regards

Wim

Hi,

i have a Elvox 6900 in our appartment building. The compatibility check on the Nuki Homepage was negative, but i hoped that maybe it can work too.
@Juergen

Edit: According to the manual it is also using the Due Fili+ Bus Standard…

Best regards!

hello @davidinux @wvanholder did you manage to make it work if yes could you please help me out ?

Hello, I’ve Elvox/Vimar Tab Free 4,3 Due Fili+ (cod. 7558).

I’ve tried the Generic Bus Intercom configuration setup. I don’t have cable errors, but the configuration fails.

The opener does not recognize the door opening signal on the intercom.

I am attaching an image of the inside of the video door phone.

Thanks

Can anyone help me?

2 Likes

Hello,

I also have Elvox 6601 and would like to the opener.
I would be thankful for advice how to connect it.

Thanks!

I have the same Elvox/Vimar Tab Free 4,3 Due Fili+ (cod. 7558) . have you resolved the Problem?
se sei italiano possiamo comunicare anche in italiano. grazie

Ciao… non ho risolto mi dispiace

1 Like

I have a 1902 (also 2-wire Digit Bus) and no luck on connecting it as a ‘generic digital bus’ intercom.
Soon will start reverse-engineering the protocol, to avoid duplicate efforts, would would like firs to ask:

• anyone here has and can share information about the levels/timings/protocol/etc ?
  • is there any way to create a ‘definition file’ or even a (C?) library that can be submitted to the manufacturer / beta program?

@Zauberelfe00 from another thread, I understood you did already break some ground on this, anything you could please share?

2 Likes

Any news on this?

1 Like

Hi, any news here?