Smart Lock 3.10.x Beta

Smart Lock 3.0 Updates

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.10.4

• Stability improvements for the WiFi connection

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.10.3

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.10.2

• Enhanced MQTT auto discovery, now supporting new Home Assistant states (open, opening)

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.10.1

• Minor bugfix for MQTT API

Smart Lock 3.0 Beta 3.10.0

• New Beta version based on the recent release 3.9.5, including additional logging for enhanced troubleshooting possibilities

If you have problems with the WiFi connection of your Smart Lock, please follow the advice in the FAQ before you post here in the forum.

1 Like

3.9.5? :wink:

Hello
With this version, the integrated WiFi does not seem to work.
Is there a way to report?
Regards

3.9.5 (public) broke MQTT entirely for me. If im able to connect to the broker, the connection brakes after a few minutes. Can you maybe test the stable firmware updates before releasing them?

Same here, NO MQTT. Only working after removing and installing battery pack.
Shame on you Nuki.

3.10 seems to be pretty stable. worked for 2 weeks now. BUT today reboot of the accesspoint…The Wlan reconnected but not the mqtt! :frowning: I had to go to the mqtt-settings and there was a red cross. One tap into the settings and then save-Button, and it works again. Why cant the nuki not connect to the mqtt after a wlan-reconnect? Please fix this…the rest seems to be fine now

MQTT does automatically try to reconnect, but it might take some time todo so (up to 1h). How long did you wait after the reboot of the router?

hm, so 30minutes. is it possible to reduce the time for the mqtt-reconnect. because 1 hour is a long time after a power-outage :wink:

1 Like

That would be great, if the MQTT issue would be fixed soon. 3.9.5 really crashed it

3.10 actually

Glad im reading this. Currently in discussion with support about wifi issues since 3.9.5 and it looks like im wasting my time as its firmware related.

Im not even in the beta program so how has such an unstable release made it through?

Still having issues with the smart lock pro 3.0 loosing wifi connection using Ubiquiti access points. Back to using a Nuki bridge which is stable.

Nuki is pretty stable now with 3.10 . No Wifi-problems etc. mqtt is also working as expected. Only the mqtt-reconnect-time after a wifi-reconnect should be reduced. It could trigger right after wifi-reconnect.

…and if the nuki could also work with 192.167.X.X-Range in LAN-environment…it would be great

This is not an official private network IP and will therefore remain blocked.

@Juergen In the FAQ the question about Wi-Fi stability specifies both 3 and 4th gen in the title.
Does it mean the feature when setting power saving to fast is now also applicable to SL3pro?

Yes

1 Like

When do you expect to deliver the new Firmware ? I also joined the beta-tester programm a couple of days ago, but still have not received the new firmware. This Wifi/MQTT Bug really gets annoying

KO here too with 3.10…connection is getting on and off and calibration is no more calibrating the lock correctly.

When is expected new beta firmware?

Here, same problems with MQTT

Is posible a downgrade to 3.8 or earlier?
It did work flawless since I bought it but then, I upgraded firmware and all this nightmare started.

Now, upgrading to all betas to have the same issue

1 Like