Smart Lock 2.0 Door Sensor in 2.7.x Beta

Don’t think so. It’s maybe an independent issue, caused by the Nuki losing its position.

Android beta 2.6.5 is now available in the Play Store.

I do think that will be the issue.
I setup the lock with 90° in calibration setting and now I did calibrate it correctly to 75°. Yesterday it was not closing two times. But I will have to monitor it closer to be sure this was the issue.

I don’t have the update in play store. 2.6.4 the last beta in store

New app 2.6.5 just Crash during start.
No start anymore possible.
2.6.4 worked fine before.
Restart and cache delete does not solve the problem.

Be carfully !

Android 10 (OneNote 6T)

Same for me. 2.6.5 crashs on S9+ (android10) …

Same start crash here, Xiaomi Mi 9T pro (Android 10) :frowning:

Yes, where seems to be a problem with the Android App Beta update which we are investigating.

I’m very satisfied that the “old” auto-lock feature (locking the door automatically as soon as the door has been closed) has returned. Thank you for that!

1 Like

Hi.

I can’t update my Nuki 2.0 to Version 2.7.8.

Always getting error Codes 23 or 813.

What does that mean? Already tried to restart my phone and the Lock. Changed Batteries, too.

2.6.5 version online now. Working fine. Fantastic return of lock instantanely after close door!!

2 Likes

Yes, it finally went through at the Play Store and should be available for all Beta users to update.

2 Likes

@Stephan Do you have any date for IOS version? Thx

These are bluetooth communication errors. Please be sure that no other device is trying to connect to the Smart Lock at the same time (other users mentionted that removing the Bridge while updating helped). We are currently looking into this.

@gioparmy Unfortunately the corresponding iOS App Beta will be delayed for a few days.

Doesn’t Help. No other Bluetooth Device connected, bridge disconnected. App’s always telling me to restart the Nuki. If I do, it doesn’t work eather. Think i also got failure 502 or so.

Does the update only work with the new Android Beta app?

No, the update should work with any (at least reasonably new) App version.

If you continue to have issues, please send a log-file (best with debug mode on, before retrying) to our support team at contact@nuki.io, so they can check the details of what happend.

Hello. i have 9 smartlock with firmware 2.6.6 I have the same problem as some. it often happens that the smartlock locks while the door is open. I just saw that there is an update on the playstore. will this solve the problem if i update? cordially.

@MatthiasK Since using the 2.7.8 firmware the Auto Unlock feature has stopped working - reproducible. I’ve disabled and re-enabled the feature - nothing has helped until now. With the previous firmware the Auto Unlock feature worked flawlessly. The iOS 2.6.1 app hasn’t changed anything in this respect.

@all: Are you experiencing the same problem?

@Wuzy:

See Smart Lock Firmware 2.7.x/1.9.x Beta (there at “Known issues”_)