SL4P: Autounlock stopped working after updating from 4.2.8 to 4.3.10

I have been using autounlock with 4.2.8 flawlessly during months (Nuki iOS app) but, just after updating my SL4P to 4.3.10, autounlock stopped working.

While standing next to the door, in Autounlock->Status, the condition “exit geofence” was not met ( “enter geofence” and “within bluetooth range” were) , although I was just back from some km away. Then, I rechecked all autounlock settings and location (everything fine), and proceed to walk away from the door for more than 100 m, until I saw that the “exit geofence” condition showed the check sign. Then I returned to the door but autounlock failed again, showing the “exit geofence” condition unchecked again, and the other two checked.

So, it seems that the “exit geofence” condition gets cleared at some point on the way back to the door. Obviously that shouldn’t happen.

Edit: I forgot to mention that all autounlock “expert settings” are at their default values (never changed any of them).

Auto Unlock never worked well in both mine and my wife’s devices.

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. But most of the time don’t work.

The most serious situation happened again yesterday, being now the second time, it happens. My wife arrived home and the auto unlock once more didn’t work, so she opened the door with fingerprint, using the keypad.

Aprox. 5 minutes after that she already being inside the house, the door unlatches by itself leaving the door wide open.

This is leaving us a bit concerned and always with a sense of lack of trust and my wife already start nagging to remove this smart lock and she is not feeling secure, etc etc

In my case, I had zero issues with Auto Unlock before updating my SL4P from 4.2.8 to 4.3.10. I use an iPhone 13 Pro.

I don’t understand how the Auto Unlock status can change from “exit geofence” (when far away from my door) to “enter geofence” + “within Bluetooth range” (with “exit geofence” condition not met) after returning to my door, which prevents Auto Unlock from opening the door. Something is wrongly clearing the “exit geofence” condition, and this issue started with 4.3.10.