Sks htv4600

Hello,
I already applied and added HTV4600 to the list. I already send wiring plans and info about the SKS Bus System via E-Mail to Nuki.

However I’m curious if anyone already tried to add this intercom as generic device with success? Can’t wait to have a nuki opener :slight_smile:

@Georg_S any updates regarding compatbility?

https://www.sks-kinkel.de/innensprechstellen/video-sprechstellen/htv4600/

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Georg,
did you found a solution ? I have HTV 4606 (HTV-4600-2 circuit board) s and can wait for a solution only until the end of the year, otherwise I have to buy another product. This will be a pitty for both sides, as I have to set up 5 apartments.

1 Like
1 Like

Thx for the Update. @Georg_S

Thanks Georg. Talked with SKS technical customer service. They said, that the bus has an encrypted code and for this reason will only work if Nuki will get a license from SKS. Does Nuki plans to get the licence ?

We can’t give any details as of now, but will try to find a solution.
For the time being SKS bus remains not supported by the Opener.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us updated. Merry xmas.

Hey guys, any update on the SKS HTV4600 integration? I moved apartments and would love to continue using my Nuki Opener there. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey guys! an update would be really appreciated :slight_smile: Thanks so much in advance!

Best

any updates?

Any Update?

1 Like

any news?

For sks ht4600 solution found here:

People are also asking for htv4600, but no answers so far. Would be great if the person that found the solution for htv4600 would also post pictures here. Thanks.

Any news on SKS sh*t Anlagen?