Remote reboot feature

Product name

Nuki Opener

Summary

Remote reboot/restart of Nuki Opener

Features

Possibility to reboot/restart device remotely by Nuki App via Nuki bridge or at least a possibility to schedule a reboot in its settings.

Reason

I am using Nuki Opener for my AirBnB business and it’s very important to provide 24/7 access to my building for my guests. I’ve already encountered an issue that once in every 6 months Nuki Opener stops to open the front door and it also stops to send “someone ringed the doorbell” notifications. The only way to solve this issue is to hard-reboot it by removing batteries. The problem is that the last time I was out of the city and luckily my housekeeper was nearby and able to let my clients inside the building and made a hard-reboot of the device. Otherwise that would be a disaster being far away and not capable to let your clients inside. I am really vulnerable because of the lack of this feature. If it’s impossible to add this feature from the side of software I beg you to create a custom made Nuki Opener with a remote reboot feature :pray: I am even ready to prepay you twice the price of standard Nuki Opener (200 euros) just to have this feature. I really need it. My business suffer from the lack of remote reboot. Thank you in advance! Hope you will get in touch with me.

Best wishes,

Nick

Examples

1. Prevent bugs of the device
  2. Prevent income loss caused by refunds possibly made to clients who was forced to wait outside the building.
  3. Reboot remotely if the device doesn’t respond to actions from Nuki App.