Opener on 2 wire urmet 1183/5 "miro"

Hi Everyone, any news about implementation of Urmet 1183?

I threw away the nuki lock in favour of Switchbot Lock and buyed also a Switchbot Bot to open the intercom. Best decision ever… sorry but the nuki support Is the worst.

Luca sei italiano? Potresti dirmi meglio cosa hai comprato e come funziona? Grazie

risposto in privato… ciao

Having an urmet 1183/5 I also stumbled upon this discussion.
I wonder why nuki does not give a definitive answer regarding compatibility with urmet 1183/5. I am a happy owner of nuki smart door and the ability to also use the opener , for me would be the ultimate in smart home

Hi everyone. Seems like there’s no possibility to install the opener on the urmet mirò (easily and for non-tech wizards like me).
I have a stupid question: if I change device to a supported one, would the opener work or the Urmet has been installed because no other possibilities were available (and supported by Nuki Opener).

BTW, 4 years and still no reply from Nuki about the possibility to integrate Urmet despite the requests…

1 Like

hi George, I am hopeful that you will receive my comment. I am glad you found a workaround for this old-school device that I sadly cannot change… Now reg. your photos and cables. I have a different setup and simply don’t understand which cables to connect with. In your case, I see a black cable going into the right connector, and miraculously a blue and a green cable come out from behind, connecting to the board. What exactly is happening there on the right side of your picture? Could you please enlighten me? Thanks in advance!

Dear Georg!

It has been over 2 years since this message. Do you have any news on that?

I managed yesterday to install the opener partially under Generic>Urmet Bus (Beta), the problem surges at the end of the installation in the app. After asking if I can open the door without someone bringing (which i cant), the app ask for someone to ring the entrace door (which works) and after that tries to recognize the “open-door” signal, which never recognizes. Is there a solution??

In my previous flat, i had a Bticino 344702, which was also a 2voice system and worked flawlessly.

Deeply hope you can help me in this situation!

Kind regards and happy holidays!

@Juergen @DaniMelo

@Zoran @poonam.chavan