Opener on 2 wire urmet 1183/5 "miro"

anyone install on this

Urmet digital systems are not supported yet. You can try if you have some luck with the basic installation and Brand Generic & Model Bus (Generic) profile.

Did you get it working with the generic installation guide @Kekko_Mir?

The Nuki Opener should be compatible with this BUS cabling, right @Juergen?

I’m about to order the Nuki Opener Combo and maybe you can give me a short explanation on how the enhanced setup with doorbell suppression would look like if I want to try with this cabling.

I assume S+ and S- are BUS+ and BUS- from the guide?

Thanks!

i try all the generic installation but doesn’t work.

Thanks for your answer @Kekko_Mir.

I could see in Nuki Opener - Digital Urmet Installation that somebody was successful cabling a digital Urmet with the enhances setup.

Maybe @sergio1 you can help here, since you got it working? :slight_smile:

@Kekko_Mir

Normally, the black wire is for BUS- and the red is for BUS +

Since you can not see the polarity in the system, there are two possible connection variants:

Variant 1: cable out of BUS 1 and together with yellow and red of the opener into the supplied terminal; then orange and green of the opener in the now free terminal of the system The cable in BUS 2 remains connected - black of the opener is added If then during the configuration the message comes that the wiring does not fit, then comes variant 2:

Variant 2: cable out of BUS 2 and together with yellow and red of the opener into the supplied terminal; then orange and green of the opener in the now free terminal of the system The cable in BUS 1 remains connected - black of the opener is added

Hi Sergio,

Is your setup using 2Voice? I want to do this installation on my system that is using 1183 inter phone (2Voice based)

Thanks!

Hi @stich86. My installation is not using 2voice, sorry.

ok thanks… let’s wait for news from Nuki devs…

@Kekko_Mir @stich86 Do any of you guys managed to setup the nuki opener on the urmet 1183/5?

I’ve requested the model through their website, but never heard back. Also no official response here from Nuki, unfortunately. @MatthiasK can you maybe give an update on what’s the status there?

Thx Fabian hopefully someone from Nuki will answer our request …@MatthiasK

I have to relay that to @Georg_S who may have more information than me on that topic.

Hi @MatthiasK & @Georg_S,

any news on that topic? Add me to the list of people waiting for info.

Thanks

Unfortunately we are not compatible with Urmet 2Voice systems.

I don’t understand why you guys are still can’t make it compatible with the Urmet 1183/5 (2voice) i mean come on guys you know the problem longer than a year and can’t handle it. The weird thing is that you brought a such nice solution and hardware out but can’t make this one. I really don’t want to send my nuki back just because of this small problem. But it was the reason why i bought it :confused:

1 Like