Opener: Fermax VDS Bus

Hello!

I trying to get the Fermax F05601 working. But it seems the open signal is recognized while calibration but the door will not open.

I followed the instructions in the PDF from Nuki.
My concern is that there is only a Bus+ and no Bus- (I connect the - to the - port).

Does anybody have an idea or can help?

Docs:

http://docweb2.fermax.com/docs/manuales/97646b%20Telefono%20iLOFT%20VDS%20Extra%20V04_14.pdf

http://docweb2.fermax.com/docs/manuales/97631I%20Man%20Avanzado%20Telefono%20iLOFT%20VDS%20EXTRA%20V06_11.pdf

Thanks!

After some fuzzing around, I can confirm this installation works.
My main problem was that I need to ring first before the open signal is accepted. The app guides through this process but it was not very clear at first glance.

So the Fermax F05601 works successfully!

1 Like

Hola

Me podrías ayudar para conectar el opener a mi sistema fermax, es también de 3 hilos pero no he conseguido que funcione.

Que tipo de bus debo seleccionar, genérico?

Gracias

Yo tengo un Fermax 3311 pero creo que es similar al tuyo, es sistema 3 hilos pero con vídeo. Por lo que he podido mirar debes seleccionar bus género y poner los hilos en el + y en el -. Para que te abra la puerta, prueba a llamar desde el telefonillo durante la prueba.

Hola

Ya he probado esa configuración y no funciona. Me podrías mandar una foto del esquema que has usado porfavor?

Gracias

No me ha llegado todavía. Me llega el viernes. Si no lo consigo lo devolveré. Pero debe ser algo con la programación del terminal. Si es digital debe programarse el terminal. Has probado la instalación simple sin supresión de tono?. Un hilo al + y otro al -?.

Si, es lo primero que hice, hacer la conexión sin supresión del timbre, detecta la pulsación de apertura desde casa, la llamada al timbre desde fuera pero no abre la puerta

Creo que el problema es que en ese terminal, que sino me equivoco es el 2451, aún siendo VDS tiene que programarse desde la placa de calle. Esto pone en el manual de instalación. Por eso igual no se programa correctamente. La solución podría ser cambiarlo por el 3099 que permite programarlo desde el telefonillo.

"Los terminales de vivienda requieren de una sencilla programación que se realiza desde la placa de calle. Mediante esta programación se asigna a cada terminal (teléfono o monitor) un código de llamada. "

He hablado con George y lo iban a analizar, pero son ellos quien deben dar ese soporte para que todos funcionen

El viernes pruebo y te digo si me funciona. Pero si al usuario del F05601 le ha funcionado, en todos los VDS debería funcionar también sin problemas.

Pues el viernes me cuentas si ha habido suerte y si no te importa me mandas una foto de cómo has conectado los cables.

Gracias

Ok. Te cuento. Saludos.

Guys, you should keep this in english language if you want to get maximum contribution. Neither the Nuki tech team nor most of the Nuki users talk Spanish.

@Manuel_Gysin maybe it makes sense to share the wiring that finally worked for you and the brand & model you chose for your setup here in this thread.

It’s ok. But we need your help to solve it and nobody answer. I wrote many mails to support to check the probability of compatibility and nobody answer… Finally I bought one and I will try, but if I can’t I return it.

Opener VDS bus is currently under investigation. We will release an updated intercom profile as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you. Here in Spain Fermax is mayority. We wait for good news.

Hello George

I am another of the VDS users of fermax, and as the partner says almost all of Spain we have this brand.

I have already passed debug data, I hope they help you fix it soon so you do not have to return the product, it is very interesting that it works.

As soon as you have any solution via opener beta, contact me by mail and thus be able to do tests

Thank you

Here is a working one:

Edit: Used the generic one like stated in https://developer.nuki.io/uploads/short-url/3naDfQDFbzh3Je7ytrNzRDscvFz.pdf

Hi,

Can you indicate which are the colors of the Opener?.

You select generic bus?. I don’t understand why you select “L” and not “+”. to Orange and red.

Thanks

Did it like shown on the pictures.

@Jose_M_Bustamante_De
VDS is a bus system, so we do things different than the analog wiring. We care for digital bus signal, so we connect to L.