Just opening a new thread for this device variant (344652 - Classe 100 V16b)
with guidance from Opener - Bticino 344912 - classe 100 v16 - working - #12 by spn
II was able to set up this intercom. Unfortunately the bell suppression does not work at this time.
White Opener with firmware 1.8.1
I’ve noticed that NUKI app reports that an unknown person rings the bell when someone rings on the neighbors.
Is there a way to avoid this and report only when my bell rings?
A few more things I’ve noticed is:
- If I press the “eye” button, opener detects as someone ringing the bell.
- After some time (maybe days) the intercom stops receiving power, and once I click the opener button, power is restored. (maybe due to opener sleep mode) I’ve activated the “debug mode” in order to see if this solves the problem (as someone stated somewhere in this forum that debug mode prevents the sleep mode on the opener)
- Nuki removed a bunch of Bticino devices from the supported list.
After activating the debug mode, the intercom never lost power again.
I’ve just tried to connect an opener to my Bticino 344652 following the diagram that you shared in the first post of this thread, but unfortunately, it doesn’t work.
- I chose Brand = Generic
- and Model = “Bus (Bticino)”
- During the configuration, it asks “Can you open the front door without ringing the bell first?”.
- I reply “yes” (I also tried to reply No and to ask someone to ring but that didn’t change anything).
- The it asks "Can you open the door by just pressing the door opener?
- Again, I reply “yes”.
- Then it almost directly fails (within 1-2 second), saying “The installation of your intercom system does not comply with the standard”.
Does it still work for you?
Note that the firmware is 1.10.1.
I think that the + and - cables were inverted (they didn’t have usual colors: one was white and the other one was white+brown, so I didn’t know which one was + and which one was -).
After inverting them, it worked!
I still only tried the schema without doorbell suppression. I’ll try the other one when I have some time.
My building door got damaged and I ended-up not paying attention to this thread.
I’m glad you made it work! Nuki support reached out to me and said that they’ve improved the set-up process, and to give it another try (to set up again) as it might get the door bell suppression to work.
Since my building door is still damaged, I cannot try this out.
I can confirm that the schematic on the first post and firmware 1.10.1 is still working with the following config
Could you tell us what is the positive pole in the Bticino?