Opener - Auta Compact Digital [Compatibility]

@Rose_Languste I saw you helped a lot in the forum, any advice? :slight_smile:

@nunorafonso what do you think of this one? maybe your setup can work here too?

Hi! We can try a few things! At first we look what system this intercom is, - digital, analogue or hybrid!? At first we try a standard digital wiring, - red and orange opener wire to “+” and the black opener wire to the gnd wire at the very bottom, together with the wire what is already there, - also connect the wires again as they where before, and do also the red and orange opener wires together in the same screw as the wires what are already there! This a minimal wiring for testing, please do all wirings with disconnected opener, and connect the plug of the opener wires just after you finished wiring, and look that the plug is straight and tight in the opener, because it get very fast errors there! Reset the opener and do a fresh setup with generic bus as intercom!

1 Like

It’s a digital one, and in its standalone initial configuration, its using only 3 wires on negative, common and ring, and two wires for video, on COAX and GND.

Will try and see, thank you, will report back when have time to test.

:+1:

1 Like

Same problem here, please update when or if you manage to connect it successfully:)

Actually busy with wortk stuff, but will follow Rose steps and report if I manage to success. @Rose_Languste Is there any schema that indicates the function of each cable on Nuki? I mean, if i want to try to detect the ring only, wich color etc, or it depends on the setup you are using each time?

Compact Digital V2.0 Manual

Maybe this helps @Rose_Languste

Depends on the configuration, - analogue = purple(gnd1)&blue(opening), black(gnd2), yellow(ring in)&green(ring out), red&orange(VoiceIn/Out but has no functionality yet), digital = depending on intercom modell and configuration.

1 Like

Have you tried what I wrote before?

1 Like

Not yet cuz im out of home due to work, but I will! Thank you

:+1:

Hey! Did you try by now?

Any update?

Hi! Try the wiring I wrote above!

I haven’t bought NUKI yet so I couldn’t try. I don’t want to buy it if it doesn’t work

Hello @Rose_Languste I have the exact same model shown than @g0day has. I tried connectind the opener following your instructions, red-opener and orange-opener together with the existing wire (intercom-brown) to +, and black-opener to the one just above the last one (in my photo, the coaxial ground from the intercom). When connecting everything like this and connecting the intercom nach to the CON2 connector, ringing from the street didin’t ring inside the aparment, and also the street unit didn’t ring when pressing the button (in the street). However, when disconnecting CON2 and ringing from the street, it did sound (in the street, obviously no sound inside the apartment as the main unit was disconnected).

Can you maybe offer some help?

(Didn’t take a picture afte connecting all the cables but I did it as drawn, also double checked that the Opener was well connected and tried to set it up as generic bus)

1 Like