Opener and Golmar Platea Uno

Hi Georg,

thanks for getting back to me. I tried the 1.3.1 firmware and the flow of operations is definitely different. Unfortunately, the end result is still the same: the door does not open :frowning:

My steps: installed the firmware, reconfigured opener with the Generic->Golmar Plus(Beta) profile. The cabling instructions are still not the ones for the Golmar bus systems (correct?) so I continued to ignore them.
Afterwards, however, the results are still the same: going downstairs, ringing my own doorbell several times, door not opening. I even tried the activation on my own (I believe the door only opens after someone rang the bell, so activation is probably what my apt building has): ringing the bell, sprinting up three floors of stairs, making it to the intercom and pressing the button on time…but nothing :frowning:

Could you share a picture of how you wired the Golmar system in your lab? I’m beginning to think it’s my wiring after all (see pics earlier in this thread).

Thanks!

Maarten.

Maarten, I think the latter what you tried worked for me, I have Golmar Plus with a Tekna.

Just to be sure this is the same and how I got it to work. First, I found out that without any Nuki involvement / original setup, pressing the “Unlock / Open “button on the intercom without having any active call on the intercom, did not open the door.

I reconfigured the Nuki and this time I made sure that my wife rang the bell and we established the normal call via the Intercom. Next, I started the configuration of the opener and whilst the Intercom call with my wife still being active, I pressed the “key opener” on the intercom. Next the doorbell etc. according the process.

This worked for me and all functioning fine now. Hope this can help you.

Hi Maarten,
that is how we connected the Tekna Plus SE to the Opener:

Hi I bought the opener but I read that is not compatible with golmar platea uno, only with platea plus is true ??? Its in develop platea UNO ??? Thanks.

Thanks

Nobody confirm ? I have to return it to Amazon… Bad Nuki bad…

So I have Nuki set up here at home, but like many in the Netherlands I have a Golmar Platea Uno intercom solution in the apartment building. It seems like the Platea Plus has been confirmed functional, but I can’t quite figure out across the several threads here whether that’s true for the Platea Uno. I’d already messed around trying to figure out how the system works years before coming across the Opener, so I can assist with measurements etc. if needed. Any news on this?

@tha_rami @Tio_Rafiki Golmar Plus intercom system support

Hi @tha_rami, please for vote UNO support here:

Hola David ¡¡ Un Español que habla en Español de España ¡¡ jaaja, estoy de broma, es proque aquí la mayoría son extranjeros… Has podido hacer funcionar el golmar platea one (rcpl-uno). Yo lo tengo pero nada…

Hola Roberto (& David)
Tengo el mismo problema que ustedes. Hace un par de días me puse en contacto con Golmar, y me indicaron que tienen un convertidor de analógico a digital que convierte el Platea Uno en el modelo analógico T-700 de Golmar que está en la lista de los compatibles con Nuki.
Todavía no lo he probado, pero desde Golmar me aseguran que es como tener un modelo analógico. Conversor digital CD-Plus/4N

Saludos
David

1 Like

Gracias David… El inventito vale 130 eruos… me parece una pasada, vamos, casi prefiero cambiar el modulo del telefonillo, y quitarle la camara, total, la camara no la usamos y no nos llama nadie, con lo que no hay necesidad. Ahora toca a veriguar que modelo es compatible con el sistema de la comunidad de vecinos…

Hola David, al final has podido probar con el convertidor?
Saludos

Hello! I have the golmar Tekna plus SE. Is this device compatible with the nuki opener? I am going crazy! Thanks in advance!

Hello all, any news on the platea uno? I have one and I would love to get it compatible with the opener.

Hola
No, la próxima semana lo intentaré.

David

Hola Roberto

¿Pudiste instalar el opener?

David

Hello!! Any news regarding Golmar Platea Uno?

Hola, alguna novedad sobre la instalación de Opener con Platea Uno?

buenas noches yo escribí recientemente al serviicio tecnico de GOLMAR preguntandoles sobre el TEKNA UNO y me contestaron esto:

“Buenos días, el sistema NUKI OPENER generalmente es para sistemas de portero analógico 4+N, en este caso dispone de un sistema de video portero digital, y no seria compatible con este sistema.”

no se si tiene algo que ver Platea uno con tekna uno…

-------------------eng-------

Good evening I recently wrote to GOLMAR technical service asking them about the TEKNA UNO and they answered me this:

*Good morning, the NUKI OPENER system is generally for 4+N analog door entry systems, in this case it has a digital video door entry system, and it would not be compatible with this system".

I don’t know if it has something to do Platea uno with tekna uno…

Hola, conseguiste hacerlo funcionar? que solución adoptaste? tengo también el nuki opener y no consigo hacerlo funcionar…