Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 (Smart Notifications)

Hello friends,
I have a Nuki smart Lock 2.o with Bridge. I use a Huawei P20 pro and my wife a iphone 5se.
my Wife recive the notification when She leaves the Geofence and the nuki close the door.
And when my Wife comes back recive a notificaicon that She are on the Geofence and when she is coming to the door the nuki opend. all works fine.
By me i not recive any notification when i leave the geofence but the nuki clothes the door.
When i come back in the geofence i recive the notification there i am on the geofence and when i am go to the door nuki open the door.
my quastion is why i not recive the notification when i leave the geofence???
i have the app version 2.1.3 for Android.

thanks all for help and have any one the same problem with android phone

Maybe a stupid question…You have “Smart Warnings” (not “Smart Notifications”) enabled in your Auto-Unlock settings right?

I am also using the Huawei P20 Pro and Auto Unlock and Smart Notifications work for me without problems with the following settings:

And don’t forget to check your battery saving settings:

If you still got problems after checking that (or already got those settings) please send a log-file with a short description of the problem and the exact time when it occured to our support team at contact@nuki.io, so they can check the details of what happend.

This is focused on developer related issues.

hello friend i have the same settings rigth you

O.k., then please contact support as described above!