Nuki Opener with Bticino 344202

Hi There,
I am facing the biggest issues to instal the nuki opener to my intercom.
The website tells that it is compatible with the device but the process is kind weird.
As exemple, it doesnt tell me to connect all wires.
Also the explanation are not really clear. As example, what is B+ and B- ?
What is the ring wire we ask me to remove ?

This is the inital instalation.
I need help. My clients will arrive in a couple of days.
Thank you in advance

1 Like

And here is the way Nuki wants me to install the device.

purple and blue wire not connected.
Please help me ! :triumph:

1 Like

just sent you a PM

Hi. I have the same Modell and problem.
Can you help me as well?

Hi…I have the same Bticino model and I’m not able to connect the Nuki Opener, following the instruction.

Hey you fixed the problem and connected the Btcino?

Please help me…

Hola Buenas tengo el mismo problema no puedo saber como se hace la instalacion

Hi, this looks like it is a BTICINO 344212 (not 344202) according to my unit and a lot of googling. I have the same setup and and the Nuki app does not say it is correctly setup. Do you have a fix for this?

1 Like

gibt es auch mal einen richtigen Schaltplan die App ist ja sehr schlecht erklärt

I have the same problem. I have the Bticino 334202. After i have done all the steps and should be able to open the door via the app it still doesnt work. Pls help me

bonjour j ai le meme probleme je sais comment le cabler j en ai deja un opener dans l appartement au dessus qui marche tres bien mais je ne peux plus rentrer le modele bticino 344202 comment faire pour pouvoir faire marcher mon deuxieme opener merci

I have same problem, can you help me Underloc?

Help please, has anyone been able to fix all this mess yet??

1 Like

Hi! Do you have a downstairs bell button and upstairs bell button, or just one bell button!?

Hi, there is a push button for the lights and another one on the opposite side but still at the bottom to open the door, the other ones are “fake” (just empty shells made of plastic).

There are 2 bell buttons, one at the main entrance of the condo and another one next the apartment’s door.

Ok, then my workaround will not work. But have you tried the standard wiring for digital bus systems?

Well, the “standard” wiring mention the wire number 1, but my the wiring inside the Btcino starts from 3 onwards…
Thanks anyways.

Actually it should be easy to try!? The numbers on your photos you can forget, because they are for analogue configurations of this intercom, so for you have this silver sticker above the screw blocks, - where “BUS” stands means there are the “+/-” ports (sometimes “a/b”) of the bus, and the symbol means the bell-button upstairs (not downstairs, this comes over bus)! So try the standard digital bus wiring, and when it not work the first time, switch the bus and wire vice versa, and one of this two tries should be the right one, and should work!? Let me know, if you need help with the wiring!

Hi there! I have the same intercom, I tried generic-> bus (bticino) with no luck. I keep having this message in the app.

To configure the Opener, you must be in the Bluetooth range radius.

Any idea?