Nuki Opener with Bticino 344202

Hi!
I do have a problem installing with the same device, and as far as i understood in this thread, nobody postet a working solution. Can anybody help me? Thanks!!
(PS: I am not 100% Sure about the Opener Type - it might be the 334202 - because they look similar)

Sorry I don’t understand the language, - is the step for ring to open, where you should ring and the opener should automatically open the door?!

Sorry for the delay, it is the step when you try to push the button to open the door to test the setup. I always get the message “to configure the Opener, be sure to be on bluetooth’s range”.

Hi, I too have this intercom and I bought nuki opener, have you solved it in any way? Mine doesn’t work

Hi there,

I have an intercom that looks the same, can anyone help me with the wiring? Or point me to a correct answer ?

Thank you for your help

This is so frustrating! I don’t even know which model number I have (Btcino 344202 and 334202 look the same on the outside but only the latter is showing as compatible on the Nuki website)

I did the basic setup and it is working now but my main objective was the ring suppression as I have a napping baby and a dog that goes crazy when it rings. I tried the enhanced but when I’m supposed to hit the door opener the circle just keeps spinning until it times out and it tells me I need to be connected to a bridge or Bluetooth (which I am)

Both potential models seem to be compatible with the Ring intercom which I’m getting in a couple weeks, I hope that’s more successful.

But if anyone has gotten the enhanced setup working - please share your insight!

I seem to have the same model and problem. Can you also sent me a pm with insturctions

Solved! During the installation process select

Generic Bus (Generic) > bticino

When I go to the setup I manage to get to the point where I have to ring the intercom, confirm in the app en then press the open button. Nio problem until the next step, where it asks to ring the doorbell… I don’t have a doorbell with a ring smart lock. Ringing the intercom again gives a timeout. How did you pass this step?

did u find a solution?

ciao Enrico, che modello hai tu? ti funziona correttamente?