Nuki opener + TCS ISW5031-0145

Did anybody managed the configure TCS ISW5031-0145 after the Nuki dropped the support for it?

Just an info for others. As support for TCS is discontinued from 01.06 I thought it was done via new FW which would be Firmware v. 1.8.1 (01.06.2022). I thought maybe the config for TCS would be available with previous FW. So I managed to find Nuki opener with Firmware v. 1.7.3 (18.01.2022). No luck, TCS was not available. Then I tried to install some previous version of nuki app. Again no luck, no TCS. In process of configuration at one point I got a message that in order to select intercom brand I need an active internet connection. So now it is clear. Support is disabled on Nuki’s server… At least I know little bit more about architecture of Nuki :smiley:

Hi! Not fully right, it is true that TCS is taken out of the official Compatibility-List, but to 90% you can still setup it with generic bus/analogue. I have a TCS, and use the opener with it.

Edit: Koch uses mostly exactly same tech than TCS, and setup TCS as Koch also often works.

Hi,
at least for this model works if you use Koch as bus during the setup.

Hi! So it works now, right?

yes it works.
first select generic then bus Koch…and it works…

1 Like

Do you have a photo of your cable management? Thx

1 Like

Thx, I have the ISW 5010 and the cable looks different , i have just a red on a and a yellow on b.
Now I try to install the opener, like you in your photo. It gets a signal but the door doesn’t open. I need some help. Thx

You need to set bus to Koch, not generic.

So you mean not generic and than koch. At first koch and then ? Thx

When doing configuration for Brand select “generic”, for Bus select “Koch”

I do , but it doesn’t open the door.

Did you try to delay signal for e.g. 3sec?

My config of the same items is also not working anymore.
I tried Koch, but all lights on the TCS are blinking.
See my wiring in the picture

How i have to rewire them, that it works with Koch?
Thanks in advance!

You have pics of my config in the thread. Try that.

I doesnt work but i cannot see which of your former cables of the ports A and B are now connected in which way. Could you please add this information?

Hey Guys,

I have the same problem and tryed all the solutions provided in the past, nothing works.

i found an installation manual for TCS ISW5031-0145:

unfurtanily in german, but im an austrian guy :slight_smile:

later i find an Nuki installation Guide:

i still connect the Red and the black cable to A and B, additional to the present wiring. I select generic/Koch during setup.

Opening via app and ring to open works fine!

regards

as i can only upploade one embedet picture per post here is the screenshot of the Nuki Manual:

TSC:
a TCS:BUS a
b TCS:BUS b

Nuki:
Black Cable: Bus-
Red Cable Bus+

Hallo, ich stehe genau vor dem gleichen Problem. Vielleicht kann mir jemand weiterhelfen. Meine Anlage (ISW5031-0145) ist derzeit nur mit dem schwarzen Kabel auf a und mit dem blauen Kabel auf b angeschlossen. Leider funktioniert das lt. Nuki (Marke Generic, Bus Koch) nicht. Hab schon einiges ausprobiert. Hätte gerne ein Foto von meinem Anschluss hochgeladen, doch als neuer User kann ich das leider nicht.

Vielleicht findet sich jemand der mir weiterhelfen kann.

LG aus Ă–sterreich.
Engelbert

Update 24.9.2023, 12:41: Konnte das Foto jetzt hochladen :grin: