Nuki Opener not compatible with Urmet 1130/16?

Twist the both yellow together as before again, and then try the same, with the two yellow wires, where is one in the clamp, and the other in ca.

1 Like

I am still not sure, if I did understand you correctly.

Try 1 (only intercom is ringing):

Try 2 (intercom and separate bell are ringing):

Can you please tell me, what to do next?

Take the brown and yellow wire what is together in the clamp out and twist it together, and let all other wires connected, now ring and look if only the seperate bell is ringing, if not, take the yellow wire back in the nuki clamp, and take out the yellow wire of ca and twist it together with the brown wire, try to ring again and look if now only the seperate bell rings.

@Rose_Languste Thanks again, with your first described constellation only the separate bell is ringing:

But I am unsure which cable I should now put into the clamp?

Great! Now take the yellow wire out of ca and take it in the clamp, look that ring-supression is disabled, and try, - now you should only get reaction from the opener when ringing down, and when ringing up, only the seperate bell should ring, without recognition of it from the opener.

1 Like

@Rose_Languste you are amazing!!! Now really everything is working as it should! Absolutely perfect, thank you sooo much!!

I think I am going to buy a new separate bell, cause the old one does look ugly and it’s color already changed from white to yellow. Do you know, which separate bell models are compatible here?

Or would it be possible, that a smart peephole will be activated, if someone rings in front of my door?

Thats great! Seperate bells you can take nearly all you want, it just must have +/- and that’s the most, sometimes there is a third for ground, and then you have to look, if the ground is needed for properly function, or if you can let it away, because you have no ground wire, what I see! For the peepholcam, there are cams like ring-video-door-cam, and maybe better (and cheaper), the ring wired Video door bell, because it is wired like the opener directly to your intercom-system, and so for will be activated automatically when someone rings! But there are a few good manufacturers, ring has a Integration in nuki, so when someone rings, you have a button in the ring app, for unlocking the nuki lock, and maybe more functions in the future, than of course nest door cam, eufy, and others, - you really have carefully to look, what bell does all you want! Of course, you can contact me again, if you need some help again! Have fun!

1 Like

Thank you. I am unsure which new product I should buy. On the old model in the left upper corner it says 6 - 9 V.
So just such a 9 V bell will work without any battery or transformator?

Or do I already have “transformator” but just don’t see it?

Will that models work without batteries?

Hello! You have already a Transformator, its in the fuse box! The first bell in the list, is the same as I have, and it works well, even when wired directly to the opener, as I have, so I would say, you are on the sure side with it!

Hi, so in the end you were able to get the opener to work fully with the 1130/16? I have the same model but without external bell, so the CA is connected. Also there is the jumper between 6 and 10. Can you tell me if the scheme to follow is right?
Thank you

For anyone with problems with this model I can say that it is perfectly compatible with the URMET 1133/15.

Tested and working.

Also with 6-10 jumper.

So in compatible models you can also add the 1130/16 :smiley:

So in this particular example (1130/16 and jumper between 6 and 10) the correct connection would be perhaps as follow?

(Nuki) (Urmet)
Red > 1
Purple + Black > 6
Green > CA
Orange > 2
Blu > 9

Yes as same the URMET 1133/15