Nuki Opener | Golmar T-940 Plus

Mine is still not working, today I tried a few more things:

Once i’ve wired up as per the diagram, if I test the intercom before attaching Nuki physically to the other end of the cabling, the intercom works perfectly.

BUT as soon as I attach the Nuki Opener to the cabling, the whole intercom stops working - in configuration mode or not. The intercom both upstairs and downstairs simply makes an error beeping noise when you try to use it.

So i’ve established that it’s not my wiring up that’s causing the issue, but when the Nuki is attached the intercom stops working altogether. I’m guessing this isn’t expected behaviour.

Hello Georg,

I can’t create a feature request, i want also request support for uno devices.

Product name

Nuki Opener

Summary

Know that the Golmar Plus are supported, we want also the UNO devices supported. Many apartments and offices are installed with Golmar UNO devices.

Features

Support for Golmar T-740 Uno intercom.

Reason

Many apartments and offices are installed with Golmar UNO devices in the EU.

Examples

See the Golmar Plus devices support.

Please for vote UNO support here:

Good to hear that you’ve successfully wired it up. Can you confirm whether your wires are similar to mine?

Just voted.

Any news about this? Can we install the Opener on a T-740/T-940 Golmar Platea device? It doesn’t matter if it’s unofficial, but I want to know if this set can currently work

Hi, any news on this?

My neighbours and I have the platea uno and we are all waiting for the solution to buy the kit.

Thank you.

I lost all my hope but @Juergen can you please show us some light in here? it’s been years now… :frowning: